job as a trader

Dear Ankit,
How was able to get an interview from FF?? I have been trying to call them for last 1 month, bit not getting any response from them. Could you pls help me with some contacts?

Regards

Nirbhay Dixit

I'm a day trader in US equity in PUNE, Maharashtra. I'm working for prop firm. I have basic salary & 70% on profit as incentive. In this firm, you can earn Rs. 2,00,000 per month & more than that. This type of profit earning, depend upon your trading style & strategy. After joining this firm, they will teach you about trading at least for 3 months.

If you seriously interested for the equity trading in US market (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX), brush your self about trading related question & mail your CV ([email protected]) with your contact no.

If you have any quarry, you can drop mail with your contact no .

ganeshams

I'm a day trader in US equity in PUNE, Maharashtra. I'm working for prop firm. I have basic salary & 70% on profit as incentive. In this firm, you can earn Rs. 2,00,000 per month & more than that. This type of profit earning, depend upon your trading style & strategy. After joining this firm, they will teach you about trading at least for 3 months.

If you seriously interested for the equity trading in US market (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX), brush your self about trading related question & mail your CV ([email protected]) with your contact no.

Bhai is there at branch @ Bangalore??

Are you working in capstone, If yes will you tell me what next if you leave this company. and the average earning you have seen in the company's employee.

Thanks
[email protected]

Thor

You can apply to the bank for trader's position, but I think they will require an experience as well as the degree in economics. Another option is to start your own PAMM account, but you have to consider that it is a heavy responsibility. You will have to pay back money to the clients even if you lose.

Dear Ankit,

I am new on this forum , landed up here while looking for prop traders threads , could you lead me to prop firms in India that can help me to utilize me past few years trading experience to a better and wider use now.Kindly email at piyabajaj @ gmail. com

Thanks and Best regards

I myself work for ICICI as a Forex trader...I also know some guys who work on prop desks for trading Indian markets.

Here are some of my observations:

1) If you are a fresher, you ought to have some trading disciplines and strategies to work with. If you have neither, the payout structure would be less initially. some comapnies might train you basic trading, and then leave you out in open to trade. upon satisfactory performance, you are given raises in various forms.

2) If you have an established track record, you can find a better monthly salary plus a higher cut in the profits. The advantage of working with such a firm is that you get huge exposure limits. And if your trading style suits the company, you do make a killing.

3) its better to work for start up or new prop desks....If you are confident, this will take you a long way. However, it may suit people only with previous track record.

4) payout structure is generaly a fixed salary plus a cut in the profits that you make. usualy the profit payout is quaterly or half yearly.This helps the firm to net off your losses as much as possible. As you grow, the fixed salary and the profit cut, both increase. Also, some companies increase your trading limits. Thus, even with the same percentage returns on the capital that you wud trade, you wud make more money to your pocket.

i do know some friends in the prop desk for indian markets. i may be able to help you, if you can detail about yourself.

Happy Trading
Ankit