job as a trader

ag_fx

hi ankit...i am new to trading ....currently perparing for exams for mcx n nfcm.

would like to know> does job in (dealing) helps to gain knowlegde in

technicals and fundamentals .....after gettin certificate i am planin to join

some firm for dealing.my aim is to become full time trader trading

for my own account....is this rite way to start career in tading.....or are

there any other methods wher i should start from ?

thaks to ankit from ankit:D
My take is, anything can help you if you want to learn and are eager to do the hard work. it is a good way to get urself acwuanited to market before u put ur real money online

Arbritrage trading

I would request to share the available information on arbritrage trading oppurtunites in indian stock markets,the risk involved ,the range of profit rtc

Thanks

Hi.

I am trying to find out about a firm called RTGINDIA.IN.

I got kicked off for asking if anyone hasheard of them, maybe u have. Any feedback would be greeat. i think that everyone is looking for a top quality trading room, this sounds like a perfect opp.

Thanks

razx5

contact arcadia shares..checkout the following linkhttp://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri//mn_newminnernew.php?f=051108001776&xz=11_0_15

Learn to trade well friends...why do we have to go for a job paying a few thousand bucks per month ? You can make that in a day if you trade well....concentrate on learning how to trade.

Smart_trade

I myself work for ICICI as a Forex trader...I also know some guys who work on prop desks for trading Indian markets.

Here are some of my observations:

1) If you are a fresher, you ought to have some trading disciplines and strategies to work with. If you have neither, the payout structure would be less initially. some comapnies might train you basic trading, and then leave you out in open to trade. upon satisfactory performance, you are given raises in various forms.

2) If you have an established track record, you can find a better monthly salary plus a higher cut in the profits. The advantage of working with such a firm is that you get huge exposure limits. And if your trading style suits the company, you do make a killing.

3) its better to work for start up or new prop desks....If you are confident, this will take you a long way. However, it may suit people only with previous track record.

4) payout structure is generaly a fixed salary plus a cut in the profits that you make. usualy the profit payout is quaterly or half yearly.This helps the firm to net off your losses as much as possible. As you grow, the fixed salary and the profit cut, both increase. Also, some companies increase your trading limits. Thus, even with the same percentage returns on the capital that you wud trade, you wud make more money to your pocket.

i do know some friends in the prop desk for indian markets. i may be able to help you, if you can detail about yourself.

Happy Trading
Ankit
Hello Ankit,
Could you please put me in touch with any contacts you know? I am currently looking for a full time job as a trader.
Thanks & Regards,
Preston

hi.. even i am looking for a fulltime trading job on prop desk... but into derivatives only... m currently a trainee at a indian broking firm in mumbai... m on profit sharing over here..

hey ankit can u help me get into a prop desk... i have been here trainee here for over 4 months now.. and they wont let me sit on desk for 1 more month.. i wanna get into prob desk as fresher only..