Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear starlight,
You please go through posts of this thread...not in one go...step by step ....also if not getting point of a post then please go again that post....I all things all ready covered in this thread....just reading and posting trades with hind sight not helps.....trading is diferent thing....you can check mp,vp,erl and other things in backchart..before asking querries atleast go back post s which explained your doubtmm..IMO most of scenes allready explained or replyed to other members quarries. .....

Dear starlight,
You please go through posts of this thread...not in one go...step by step ....also if not getting point of a post then please go again that post....I all things all ready covered in this thread....just reading and posting trades with hind sight not helps.....trading is diferent thing....you can check mp,vp,erl and other things in backchart..before asking querries atleast go back post s which explained your doubtmm..IMO most of scenes allready explained or replyed to other members quarries. .....
Yeah sure I think I will take time to read thread and let it fully sink in conscious and try my hands on some bar replay software.

Last edited:
This month in daily looks like sideways ...so not much good trades came...but 2nd best trade of this month came today....Hope chart will give you the picture...
View attachment 26125

Untitled1.png

can you please guide why trade was not taken on pivot break itself or just after the pullback and formation of big green candle? Did you just waited for more confirmation and discretion? or its as per rules?

vivek.civil17

View attachment 29032

can you please guide why trade was not taken on pivot break itself or just after the pullback and formation of big green candle? Did you just waited for more confirmation and discretion? or its as per rules?
hi starlight ,
the same kind of qn I asked earlier to Vijay bro , what he replied is - he always not take yesterday formed MPs fr entry . hope it answerd your query , you can take yesterday VPs fr entry once the visual trend is confirmed . I think I didn't confuse u

VJAY

May be its something we get from experience only...
yes brother...even you take trade as you methioned its not wrong...after all whats of our trades?we look whats visual trend now?once we know it now we look proper entries which align with that trend ...thats it....other things which I use some other is got from my experience ...from those which is really good I posted it as rules which may help newbies grow fast as they no need to research it from their own ....so main thing is trade with visual trend :DD

Now how you trade market using these simple minor pivots,visual pivots,trends.ERL's?
We learnt UT is when we see higher high visual pivot high and higher low visual pivot lows,DT is when we see lower low pivot high and lower low pivots lows
..in between areas we see as sideways .....
So in UT we look for go longs using minor pivots
in DT we look for go shorts using minor pivots

So if we in DT price reverse where we look for longs .....
1.pivot above ERL (though its not end of DT trend,but we try for early reversal)
2.Pivot above VPH -yes we we get pivot above VPH and break of that pivot means UT started
Here we not go long above VPH directly...Why? when breakout of VPH means DT in question ...we need proper set up to @ least a trend start...For confirmed trend you allready know that we need HH VPH and HL VPL...here only have a VPL & VPH nothing,,,

Hope I explained it correctly ...otherwise you will get in chart what I tryed to explain :)

in these post of yours first downtrend should be there? So these charts are for downtrend reversing to uptrend?

VJAY

in these post of yours first downtrend should be there? So these charts are for downtrend reversing to uptrend?
yes ...any posts showed one trend then for DT its vice versa ...its common thing ...if anything exception then I noted it

Status
Not open for further replies.