Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

View attachment 29177

I am extremely sorry if I again missed somethings. But can you share why first long trade was opened? Because as per my level of understanding everything says down trend.Is there anything here that signaled that long trade?
View attachment 29177

I am extremely sorry if I again missed somethings. But can you share why first long trade was opened? Because as per my level of understanding everything says down trend.Is there anything here that signaled that long trade?
I not remember ...but sure its ERL trade If date avilable then check that date chart....

I not remember ...but sure its ERL trade If date avilable then check that date chart....
Date not available and also i think you trade in futures so chart will not be available.

But the pivot whose breakout signalled the trade is below erl. As per my understanding of you system pivot need to be above erl. Can you please confirm if the previous mph is below erl just in case i mean .The only long trade would have been over mph above erl?
Untitled2 (1).png

Last edited:

i think vijay may be my erl is wrong....if i draw erl from low of the pivot candle which makes vpl then that mph is over erl and trade is right. Please tell me which erl is right

this
fff(1).png

or

this
Untitled4 (1).png

vivek.civil17

Can you please comment on markings of mine on your chart... and tell me what you think and also vijay inputs will be valuable as always. View attachment 29194
hi starlight , my trade 1 entry to be earlier , i missed and entered at next agg pivot . regards SL of 2nd trade - yes its a mistake and also i mentioned need to improve my TSL update . for TSL i need to frame some rules fr me . though the trend is align with VT , we didn't get higher MPL to initiate our trade , so entry at VPH

VJAY

VJAY

is this diagonal erl trade?
No..its normal ERL trade...but drawn (look on image I drawn) some exceptional way used thst mpl also in wicks of VPL...so drawn at body pivot...
IMO you no need to look these ERL's in begining ...try to trade/live papertrade in any scrip with basic rules ...then you can understand step by step everything....if you go all rules disclosed after basic rules with time being its always disturb your understanding....as I know many are learnt basic rules ,backtested but in live they all miss it and start to blame or switch next method :D...So better trade with 1 scrip with 1 qty share with basic rules ...yes you may see losses when using only basic rules (as qty is 1 its losses are just like peanuts)...but it will give you good command in basic then you automaticly start develop....if doubt about this procedure please ask MSN,Vivek and others ....IMO they all come step by step way....hope am not disappointing you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.