Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Good post by newtrader101 ....

I trade only one instrument and one strategy and one time frame until I feel I'm comfortable using the strategy.
I memorise important price levels- these are usually the previous highs, lows, and congestion areas.

I avoid trading when I am not well - emotionally or physically.

If I am winning, I do not increase my capital overnight. I increase it gradually, or I use only the profits to reinvest.

VJAY

Some hints from our friend rjshem :)

again watch thousands of charts itll become more clear to u .one simple hint im giving u generally good breakouts above such vph happen mostly in morning afternoon upmoves will generally be from vpl breakdown failures and vice versa for shorts .

VJAY

"I've found that the big money was never made in the buying or the selling, was made in the waiting." J. Livermore

"When the market deviates from your analysis, you have to cut losses without fuss or emotions." - Alexander Elder

no trades today fr me , though there is opening trade , missed it , practicing to grab quick open trades . other than that , the method make us safe without caught in whips today .realize NOT to trade on some days is better than trade .
View attachment 29130
as per me there was no opening trade per this system. You opened gap down ypl and visual was down yesterday as pivot below vpl was broken. why you think there was opening trade. There is only one scenario that is go short in opening on formation of aggressive or normal pivot.How there was opening trade as per you?

VJAY

as per me there was no opening trade per this system. You opened gap down ypl and visual was down yesterday as pivot below vpl was broken. why you think there was opening trade. There is only one scenario that is go short in opening on formation of aggressive or normal pivot.How there was opening trade as per you?
Its failure trade @ VPL ....look I talked about it in rules itself...but it can be avoided for newbies as its counter trend trade

1538722914714.png

Just posting my possible trades ...though its only EOD analyse :D...first try to understand method and try to locate valuable entries

View attachment 24287
Untitled1 (1).png

I am extremely sorry if I again missed somethings. But can you share why first long trade was opened? Because as per my level of understanding everything says down trend.Is there anything here that signaled that long trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.