Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

We are a group and all of us make same mistake (atleast this is what I think) But nobody wants to come forward and ask maybe they are busy with some more important work, but for me this is something I must understand correctly.

lowerVPL-lower VPH=DT

But according to my marking on chart I have Higher VPH. I have posted.

So if we have a Lower VPL but a Higher VPH then its Sideways ?

View attachment 28106

Vijay Bro, I can stop asking (Since I am not even sure if I am asking you valid questions).
Dear MSN you still not got the main point of this merhod....what we need to trade>>>.we need to know TREND>>>>how can we know trend?>>>>we need to know VP's >>>how VP's are made?>>>>>by minor p's>>>whats minor p's>>>>there is we made rule to identify m p's>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Now UT=we need higher high VPL and higher low VPH,DT= we need lower low VPL lower high VPH
If anything come in line with trend we enter in trade

MSN1979

I HAVE NO WORDS/THINGS HAVE TO EXPLAIN AFTER THIS IMAGE....:(

View attachment 28107

View attachment 28108
I know Vijay Sir you are mad at me and I am sorry, You can be happy about one thing that I am not giving up and making an effort to learn

So you don't have to answer my questions now. I will also stop asking if you feel its inappropriate.

Few threads before we had a discussion and we discussed we will not be considering previous day MPL, so the confusion still remains.

Yes we can see its break of VPL and break of MPL but that was yesterdays MPL ( we are not suppose to consider yesterday MPL so we are waiting for today MPL to get formed)

So 2 setups come to mind

1. You shorted VPL ( But we have a Higher VPH)
2. You shorted yesterdays MPL - But as per our understanding we cant take trades based on yesterdays MPL.

VJAY

Dear Vivek,
Check it mpl blw VPL ...though low made last bar of yesterday ...but it created as mpl today

VJAY

I know Vijay Sir you are mad at me and I am sorry, You can be happy about one thing that I am not giving up and making an effort to learn

So you don't have to answer my questions now. I will also stop asking if you feel its inappropriate.

Few threads before we had a discussion and we discussed we will not be considering previous day MPL, so the confusion still remains.

Yes we can see its break of VPL and break of MPL but that was yesterdays MPL ( we are not suppose to consider yesterday MPL so we are waiting for today MPL to get formed)

So 2 setups come to mind

1. You shorted VPL ( But we have a Higher VPH)
2. You shorted yesterdays MPL - But as per our understanding we cant take trades based on yesterdays MPL.
Its not made yesterday ....it become made today after 2 bars .....we not look trend by todays only chart its continues process

VJAY

Dear Vivek,
Check it mpl blw VPL ...though low made last bar of yesterday ...but it created as mpl today
In down trend we not get many times to entry ...so be think correctly & quickly ...for that we always prepare our mind before market starts in pre market itself we know where should be open ...all other things like where is trend etc,,,,,

MSN1979

Its not made yesterday ....it become made today after 2 bars .....we not look trend by todays only chart its continues process

Ok thank you, now have clarity about why that short was valid.

Second short is clear we all are on same page. No problems on that.

VJAY

yeah vijay bro understood , so this type of MPL can be considered .
in DT always ...reason we know when it breaks DT strats ...DT always is in quick action...so why avoid trade here ...its common sense ...even its wrong by tweek rules its not bother ..we made other rules for only avoiding some whips which noticed by trading this method

Status
Not open for further replies.