Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

yeah vijay bro understood , so this type of MPL can be considered .

Vijay Sir, now understand when you say it was formed today

What if it was present on chart yesterday (I mean it was made yesterday on chart) …. Will we still take shorts?

VJAY

Please post your charts before trade triggers marking possible entry for this week ....will try to guide you

This method looks/thinks complicated ...but once you understood its too easy ...and beauty of this method is we loss small...and mostly all scenerios of market it covers

VJAY

Vijay Sir, now understand when you say it was formed today

What if it was present on chart yesterday (I mean it was made yesterday on chart) …. Will we still take shorts?
Yes that bar made yesterday ...but yesterday closing its not mpl :)

MSN1979

Yes that bar made yesterday ...but yesterday closing its not mpl :)
:) Sorry I mean something else. I understand what you said and thanx.

WHAT IF

That pivot was made yesterday ( hypothetically speaking) If that was made yesterday, will we use that mpl for trading today?

MSN1979

Please post your charts before trade triggers marking possible entry for this week ....will try to guide you

This method looks/thinks complicated ...but once you understood its too easy ...and beauty of this method is we loss small...and mostly all scenerios of market it covers

Thanx a million sir, yes I will post my chart. Thanx again.

VJAY

Dear msn,
Your querry is diferent :) you asked about if mpl happen yesterday then we enter.basic rule wise entry there..you can enter and notice thing and you may be tweek ....that how we tweeked this as you can enter but not in forming 1st bar ...only after 1st bar you can put order ....please note this things works in DT ....in UT you can avoid

vivek.civil17

in DT always ...reason we know when it breaks DT strats ...DT always is in quick action...so why avoid trade here ...its common sense ...even its wrong by tweek rules its not bother ..we made other rules for only avoiding some whips which noticed by trading this method
yea vijay bro , understood , i m framing my rules and tweaks with daily live trades . i m truly thankful fr you vijay bro :)

MSN1979

My Understanding of TATA Steel Price Movements today via Chart

1536064354228.png

My Tata Steel Trades Taken on Chart

1536064508077.png

Correct Trades that should have been taken marked in below mentioned chart
1536065296937.png

Trade Log for Real time Trade
1536065825498.png

Contract Note:
1536066078417.png

Commentary:

Number of Trades Taken: 1
Entry: Incorrect Trade Taken
Reason: Misunderstood Sideways Rule on thread.
Exit: As per Pivot
Emotions: None
Steps to prevent this to happen in future: Will not consider sideways Trade for start only will stick to original setup methods.

Strengths: Exit as per system, No play of emotions. Cleared doubts from Vijay Sir and have a clear of understanding of what went wrong.

Weakness: made changes to system last minute before trading causing method to be changed. Misunderstood the entry as per sideways it was for candles not for pivots. Did not take second trade in system

Risk Reward: Was proper, took a risk of 1.2% . Increased QTY as mentioned by Vijay Sir and reduced by 50% since trade was counter trend

Will post charts here for TATA steel 5 Min, its not important to trade but its important to Understand the Method Correctly

Thank you Vijay sir, vivek and others members who are trying to help me learn today and in group.

vivek.civil17

My Understanding of TATA Steel Price Movements today via Chart

View attachment 28115

My Tata Steel Trades Taken on Chart

View attachment 28117
Correct Trades that should have been taken marked in below mentioned chart
View attachment 28118

Trade Log for Real time Trade
View attachment 28119

Contract Note:
View attachment 28120

Commentary:

Number of Trades Taken: 1
Entry: Incorrect Trade Taken
Reason: Misunderstood Sideways Rule on thread.
Exit: As per Pivot
Emotions: None
Steps to prevent this to happen in future: Will not consider sideways Trade for start only will stick to original setup methods.

Strengths: Exit as per system, No play of emotions. Cleared doubts from Vijay Sir and have a clear of understanding of what went wrong.

Weakness: made changes to system last minute before trading causing method to be changed. Misunderstood the entry as per sideways it was for candles not for pivots. Did not take second trade in system

Risk Reward: Was proper, took a risk of 1.2% . Increased QTY as mentioned by Vijay Sir and reduced by 50% since trade was counter trend

Will post charts here for TATA steel 5 Min, its not important to trade but its important to Understand the Method Correctly

Thank you Vijay sir, vivek and others members who are trying to help me learn today and in group.
NEATLY marked and perfectly explained bro , all the best

VJAY

Dear MSN,
Am sure you will catch up fully soon as you had the ability to handle trading errors and control emotions when going wrong...Most of above good capability to maintain trade log ...Great :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.