Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear MSN,
I think you not book partial profit when that doji formed as its 2nd high volume bar ...why sl is big ..it must be below 12.55 bar
If our trade weakening we scratch trades ...like bof ...high volume bar must be moving our sl
anyway we can look tomorrow live

Last edited:

MSN1979

Dear MSN,
I think you not book partial profit when that doji formed as its 2nd high volume bar ...why sl is big ..it must be below 12.55 bar
If our trade weakening we scratch trades ...like bof ...high volume bar must be moving our sl
anyway we can look tomorrow live
I think you not book partial profit when that doji formed
Yes, I have worked with vivek, For now 2Points would be Partial Profit booking, if you approve of it too.

why sl is big ..it must be below 12.55 bar
Vijay Bro I am not clear why SL should be at 12:55 bar
I did not move my SL as I did not see a new mpl or WRB and my recent S/R was at 604.5

If our trade weakening we scratch trades
yes I wanted to scratch too but I did not as I did not want to go against the understanding of the system. I wanted to be mechanical ( I know I am wrong now)

As per my understanding of the system , so I tried to work mechanically
(This is my thought process in mind, while trading today live, this is now corrected to a little extent after your post)

My SL was last mPL. (II still don't understand why it should be anything else)
I would not move SL until I see WRB or a new MPL
I marked Resistance at day high of 604.5
I would not book profits on aggressive pivots
I would look to Partial Profit Booking at VP the next VP was close to our day High

MSN1979

Please sir I hope no confusion as what I post is what I think before in today afternoon while trading. I don't feel the same way on all points but some points need more undersstanding

VJAY

Dear MSN,
Yes initial sl is always @ mp's ...no question in it...12.55 is for tsl ...as its high volume bar..mainly its counter trend trade don't wait for price to behave as per our trade ..though ITS WRONG TRADE leave it........
I seeing myself in you when the same things done in my initial days of this method....many blunders happen ,series of loosers happen due to only my wrongs not by method....Reason is from every post of this method I get excitement then in live taking trade eod know its wrong trade ...but no one given proper answers given like I given to you ...
I request you to stop live using full capital for this method for 1-2 months now....and trade with only qty 2 ...1 for part booking 1 for normal trade....its not put pressure in learning mode...I have seeing some basic problem in you...also managing position with moving stops in various scenerios is very important in this method ...I cant write it all as rule...so eod when ever you post your chart I can guide you ...this week post live chart before entry...it also help how we need to see chart ....this method( any method) take time to fully understand ...its painfull too ....on that time you make loss also it will double affect you.....So if its qty only 2 then its only small loss like spent for peanuts :)...Think ...my honest view for you

MSN1979

Ok Sir I am here.

I will do as you say. From today I will post my trades before taking them. My QTY will be 2 Shares 1 for profit booking 1 for exit. Yes I can see I make so many mistakes. I am greatful that you are giving this opportunity to me. I promise you I will be dedicated to learn as much as I can in this week.

MSN1979

My Understanding of Todays SETUP : PRE MARKET OPEN
1536118275681.png

VJAY

If gap down then use lower tf to get early entry...though not looks like big gapdown .......

MSN1979

Price settled at 590 Last VPL is at 592.

Opened 2 min TF for Early Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.