Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

Bro dont underestimate ourself:p:p:p

difference one can check in diamond and coal:)
He and niftyoption greet all are good but experience come with age we can lean there experience in few days but to get our experience they need full 30 years:clap::clap: Jai Ram Ji Ki

Just in light mood no intension of insulting anyone:p
Dear PT & OMSAI ,

In my experience i started trading at 13 years old in 1986 , in those days , I have no books , no technical analysis ,only Brokers were showed their Intelligence ... after 1993 harshad crash , and khetan crash 2000 year
onwards only i hard about technicals and books ...based on internet i learned some thing after 2000 year i was not affected any crash...

now i take support from one of my friend and mentor .... i learned advanced technicals with in one year... what i want to say is age or experiance or not criteria .... in my college days i earned with an investment of 1000/- to develop 500000 /- with in 7 years in primary and secondary trading....
but i lost harshad crash nearly 375000 /- and 1998 i developed my capital to 300000 /- khetan scam i effected once again and i lost nearly 125000 and after words 2000 onwards i was not affected .... in 2012 i learn technicals , i bought trade systems and technical trainings , and several researches done ... i lost nearly 150000 trading in options .... i back tested several times in these 2 years .... now i am trading in equities ... i am a full time trader and i am living on that amount only that is my development....

in my experience after 1993 crash my ego was shattered and onwards i learned continuously ..... and i feel every day i am a L.K.G. Student .....

finally what knowledge you have doesn't matter .... what is important in trading is " are we able to use our knowledge in trading ? " are we able to use our knowledge in trading and earn profits or not ?
how much consistency profit years ? these are the main points.....

i never remember my experience because it also give ego problem another side ....

Always i think i am a L.K.G. Student .....:D:D:D:

Last edited:

kvram

Dear nifty option sir,an excellent life time experience you presented and those who are open to learn any time and use other traders experience as lessons will benefit and step towards safe trading means less risk and very much thankful to you for great sharing sir.

niftyoption

Dear nifty option sir,an excellent life time experience you presented and those who are open to learn any time and use other traders experience as lessons will benefit and step towards safe trading means less risk and very much thankful to you for great sharing sir.

Dear kvram Sir ,

please don't call me Sir.....call me niftyoption :)

XRAY27

Really amazing charts and the way of describing just Marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
PT bro......we should retired now.......you almost 50 plus.....me too....now the yug of XRAY27....:clap:

Thanks OMSAI ji...and Praveen ji... for your words on "my saturday class post"...

what i understood in market over my seven years of trading is that...knowledge of stock market or trading is of zero use when your hands are wobbling with confusion while trading and to form a conclusion on direction of market...Always keep simple and straight...
managing risk in effective way is a path for success...:)

Last edited:

XRAY27

dear x-ray sir a very lucid explanation and thanking you for explaining and further continuation.
Thanks for your words...Being a Doctor by profession and keeping with this thread is really splendid..
it is very kind on you if you drop this "SIR"

niftyoption

Moving Average Uses in My Trading System

I am using moving Averages for 2 main reasons .....

1.TREND IDENTIFICATION

2.IDENTIFICATION OF SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

:)

Hi

I was asked to do some post's in this thread to expand the range of topics we have here. I would like to say "Thank you" to XRA27 and even to Niftyoptions to do so. Both did ask and both did not know that the other one had asked. :) I told that my time is limited, but I will think about what I can do. As I and other option traders have done so many post's in the past, repeating will not be needed. So I thought what would be a solution to that. I then came up with the idea to post links which spot on any topic which is of help on option trading. So I will not write again new posts, instead I will post links you can read in it. Today I will start with a little series from dear Healthraj which recently has done a great work by answering several questions about the way he is using option data and data from the chart in his way. The questions and the answers are always in one package, so you will get the whole grip on it and no need to read the whole thread. Here we go:

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-619.html#post1013166

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-622.html#post1013606

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-624.html#post1013668

Take care and have a nice weekend / Dan :)

niftyoption

Hi

I was asked to do some post's in this thread to expand the range of topics we have here. I would like to say "Thank you" to XRA27 and even to Niftyoptions to do so. Both did ask and both did not know that the other one had asked. :) I told that my time is limited, but I will think about what I can do. As I and other option traders have done so many post's in the past, repeating will not be needed. So I thought what would be a solution to that. I then came up with the idea to post links which spot on any topic which is of help on option trading. So I will not write again new posts, instead I will post links you can read in it. Today I will start with a little series from dear Healthraj which recently has done a great work by answering several questions about the way he is using option data and data from the chart in his way. The questions and the answers are always in one package, so you will get the whole grip on it and no need to read the whole thread. Here we go:

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-619.html#post1013166

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-622.html#post1013606

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-624.html#post1013668

Take care and have a nice weekend / Dan :)
Dear Dan ,

Nice start very good information ....
It is very very important information to all traders ....:):thumb::thumb::clapping::clapping:

Thank You Very Much Dan..

Status
Not open for further replies.