Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Hi

I was asked to do some post's in this thread to expand the range of topics we have here. I would like to say "Thank you" to XRA27 and even to Niftyoptions to do so. Both did ask and both did not know that the other one had asked. :) I told that my time is limited, but I will think about what I can do. As I and other option traders have done so many post's in the past, repeating will not be needed. So I thought what would be a solution to that. I then came up with the idea to post links which spot on any topic which is of help on option trading. So I will not write again new posts, instead I will post links you can read in it. Today I will start with a little series from dear Healthraj which recently has done a great work by answering several questions about the way he is using option data and data from the chart in his way. The questions and the answers are always in one package, so you will get the whole grip on it and no need to read the whole thread. Here we go:

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-619.html#post1013166

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-622.html#post1013606

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-624.html#post1013668

Take care and have a nice weekend / Dan :)
Hi, Dan...

Thanks for this work...health raj is senior and great contributor to forum...

praveen taneja

As it is coming in News that Heavy rains lash Andhra Pradesh ahead of Hudhud strike I pray to God that ensure safety of people of coastal areas of Andhra and Odisha and other affected areas and have special mercy on all our friends of TJ there family members there friends there enemies and all the readers of this post Jai Ram Ji KI

As it is coming in News that Heavy rains lash Andhra Pradesh ahead of Hudhud strike I pray to God that ensure safety of people of coastal areas of Andhra and Odisha and other affected areas and have special mercy on all our friends of TJ there family members there friends there enemies and all the readers of this post Jai Ram Ji KI
Yeah.. I have a cousin in Vizag. He is in the Navy so must be on 24 hrs duty at this time.

praveen taneja

yup its coming in news that heavy rain with strong wind of 170kmph is running thnk god we have Modi Govt who is taking swift action and in touch with govts unlike Mannu who first take permission from madam then as pappu what to do

yup its coming in news that heavy rain with strong wind of 170kmph is running thnk god we have Modi Govt who is taking swift action and in touch with govts unlike Mannu who first take permission from madam then as pappu what to do
Don't be biased. Last year on the same date - October 12 - Phailin struck the same region and was handled very well. Don't have any political bias in these matters.

XRAY27

Thanks for Your concern for people of andhra and odisha

Government departments are on high alert...at there feet for service...They are handling with good tempo well,sea coast is 65KM from my place..
i have done voluntary service in previous occasion... for lifting of people and arranging food...:)

Last edited:

XRAY27

With reference to post number 203

Axis bank and Lic housing finance ...may return to bullish mode

LIC HSG FIN

we may get entry,if it close above 321 on the basis of EOD

AXIS BANK

If close above 390 on the basis of EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.