Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetking

dear XRAY
thanks for posting the good informative charts

to increase my understanding can u please check the trades marked by me are correct ?

thanks

XRAY27

dear XRAY
thanks for posting the good informative charts

to increase my understanding can u please check the trades marked by me are correct ?

thanks

This chart is part of small lesson i thought to put in front of TJ member's..

Well, jetking if Are you a cross over trader then entries are perfect.....

but nifty option system is based on PA AND SWING .it is not a cross over system..and
swing include/s CLOSE ABOVE CONCEPT as i disscussed in post no :206
basing on that the entries are...(big bull candle or bear candle and also inside day below/above the EMA's)
Dec 2013 month there is a SL hit's of 2 times

you are it self great price action trader and i admire you lot in avny sir thread hope this is clear for you...:)

Last edited:
With reference to post number 203

Axis bank and Lic housing finance ...may return to bullish mode

LIC HSG FIN

we may get entry,if it close above 321 on the basis of EOD
Not tracking this scrip, but isn't there a sort of diamond formation there ? There was a bullish month (August) and the sideways started in mid-sept and continues to date.

I think that it could break either way.

XRAY27

Not tracking this scrip, but isn't there a sort of diamond formation there ? There was a bullish month (August) and the sideways started in mid-sept and continues to date.

As the system is positional we are only bulls not bear..it is mix up of PA around EMA ..ya there is a Diamond pattern..let us see if it close @ rate mentioned then we go long......... other wise just a wait and watch case..
just traking this on learning purpose/request received through PM's:)

manojborle

Just for reference

Last edited:
As the system is positional we are only bulls not bear..it is mix up of PA around EMA ..ya there is a Diamond pattern..let us see if it close @ rate mentioned then we go long......... other wise just a wait and watch case..
just traking this on learning purpose/request received through PM's:)
Another point about LICHSG.. The double top around 330 is suspiciously similar to the double top around 350..So maybe a decisive breakout above 330 should be considered for further longs.

Status
Not open for further replies.