Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

Bro how much time you invested in learning all this arrow pattern etc.

simply trading by 21/55/100 ema is not usefull???????
That is positional trading system, is there any problem with 21/55/100 or you find any better than that bro ..... and this will helpful to trader who trade day trading in nifty future and options

this is hourly chart ... brother

Hi

Hope all of you are fine. I did not do a weekly option lesson last week, so lets do one this weekend. This time lets jump into one of the threads of dear Columbus. Here we go:

http://www.traderji.com/options/66083-put-call-options-120.html#post966278

http://www.traderji.com/options/66083-put-call-options-120.html#post966280

http://www.traderji.com/options/66083-put-call-options-120.html#post966284

To understand the above posts, you need to have a certain understanding of how option strategies are played on bigger time frames.

Now proven facts with the above posts:

- Buying options is not a loosing game.
- We easily can use bigger time frames, as theta is on our favor if done it that way.
- Option can be used as investment.
- Long term options are incredible to use for any option strategy known by each individual option trader.
- No need to gamble on short time frames with options.

If we look at the price when bought and at the current value of the Dec 7900 call, I guess many did not even manage that profit with there short time option trading gambling, but think that spending 90 Rs is to much for any option. :confused::confused:

So an other prove: Cheap options are not always cheap options, as if you lose them in a constant row, the more expensive option with the longer time frame is a better choice if you know how to handle them. The same counts many times to shares, as many think that cheap shares are the once with the lowest risk, but that is a wrong thought.

Those options from those company where bought with an average of around 90 Rs from 5 - 7. May 2014 and are now at 570 Rs on 7. Nov 2014. If you buy a bunch of such options ............... you can buy a bunch of pair of shoos for your wife and a bit more in the mean time. And this (such option trades), even we as retailers, can do at any time with not too much money.

Have a nice weekend and good trading / Dan :)

By the way: I probably will open a thread in the members section with the weekly option trading lessons, as I think in this thread those posts of mine get lost. So take this as the last post in this thread from my side because of the mentioned reasons.

Last edited:

niftyoption

XRAY27

Hi Niftyoption, can you please explain this Arrow Pattern in detail ?
Hi,

This is addressed to niftyoption sir,iam just adding my two bytes
Arrow pattern is a bar pattern will be observed in the higher time frames..
this is a modified version of inside bar theory bar no 1 is inside of 2 and 2 is the inside in the range of 3 and 4

Last edited:

RAAMAKANT

Hi,

This is addressed to niftyoption sir,iam just adding my two bytes
Arrow pattern is a bar pattern will be observed in the higher time frames..
this is a modified version of inside bar theory bar no 1 is inside of 2 and 2 is the inside in the range of 3 and 4

OK, so it's mainly based on Inside Bar pattern.
Good Add-on for B/O conformation.

Thanks to both of you. :thumb:

praveen taneja

That is positional trading system, is there any problem with 21/55/100 or you find any better than that bro ..... and this will helpful to trader who trade day trading in nifty future and options

this is hourly chart ... brother
Bro is there any site where I can check EOD hourly charts????
entry positional is ok but exit can save few % if signal is on hourly then book out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.