Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

Bro is there any site where I can check EOD hourly charts????
entry positional is ok but exit can save few % if signal is on hourly then book out:)
Dear Brother

before amibroker software i used icharts free EOD charts
icharts is a free EOD charts , but you will be able to watch up to previous day chart.

all equity and commodity also available , but current day data will be paid service only , almost trade brokers are giving 5 day back fill charts ,
like sharekhan for there clients so if you use such any brokers software for live chart and use that chart and exit in hourly chart

niftyoption

You get recessions, you have stock market declines. If you don't understand that's going to happen, then you're not ready, you won't do well in the markets.

Peter Lynch

XRAY27 can u share what afl is that ? . does it auto generates the lines ?

and by looking i can tell nifty will head to 8326 again and then up blast crossing 8500 lol

XRAY27

XRAY27 can u share what afl is that ? . does it auto generates the lines ?

and by looking i can tell nifty will head to 8326 again and then up blast crossing 8500 lol
iam a PAT trader ..this is not AFL...manual lines

ananths

Nifty fut......HTF for 10-11-2014

You mentioned SAR levels in this chart..Just curious to know where you will buy and where will you sell? You buy near support area? Then what would be the SL? and what is that blue line signifies at 8300?

Thanks

XRAY27

You mentioned SAR levels in this chart..Just curious to know where you will buy and where will you sell? You buy near support area? Then what would be the SL? and what is that blue line signifies at 8300?

Thanks
Read "My trading system "..link below my signature for details

8300 is max pain

praveen taneja

Dear Brother

before amibroker software i used icharts free EOD charts
icharts is a free EOD charts , but you will be able to watch up to previous day chart.

all equity and commodity also available , but current day data will be paid service only , almost trade brokers are giving 5 day back fill charts ,
like sharekhan for there clients so if you use such any brokers software for live chart and use that chart and exit in hourly chart
I use Zerodha and reliagre Odin both are worst on charts:)

XRAY27

Status
Not open for further replies.