Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

I use Zerodha and reliagre Odin both are worst on charts:)
Sharekhan and ventura securities are giving 5 days backup tick data

in that ventura account opening purpose you have to pay 5000 /- it is one year back but now i don't know , sharekhan is best there is no charges ..

if you want free quality data sharekhan (trade tiger) is the best charting software

XRAY27

All trading methods are simply an effort at trend identification and capturing profits by entering at a high probability moment and exiting with profits in place.being on the right side of the trend in your time frame is what a succsessful method is all about

anilnegi

Sharekhan and ventura securities are giving 5 days backup tick data

in that ventura account opening purpose you have to pay 5000 /- it is one year back but now i don't know , sharekhan is best there is no charges ..

if you want free quality data sharekhan (trade tiger) is the best charting software
Nityoption

it seems that you uses sharekhan trader tiger, i used to buy/ sell by login into their website and not trade tiger, can u suggest is it possible suppose, i want to buy a stock in intraday basis around 60 with stoploss 58(it can be done) but what about if it hits our stoploss and we want to sell short the same stock automatically, what should we do?

anil negi

niftyoption

Nityoption

it seems that you uses sharekhan trader tiger, i used to buy/ sell by login into their website and not trade tiger, can u suggest is it possible suppose, i want to buy a stock in intraday basis around 60 with stoploss 58(it can be done) but what about if it hits our stoploss and we want to sell short the same stock automatically, what should we do?

anil negi
anilnegi ,

i am not using sharekhan , i am using ventura securities trade terminal ,
i am not doing your way of trading , if you read my trade system posts , you will understand that

manishchan

Nityoption

anil negi
if you are able to put stoploss and then want to sell at the same price, then place double quantity sell.

if you are able to put stoploss and then want to sell at the same price, then place double quantity sell.
Hmm, and what you do when your stop loss is hit and you got filled with the short and market shoots back up? (Which is not some unusual thing and happens regularly) Then dear Anilnegi will be in trouble, as he may dreams that if trading is done that way he can beat the market. No, no, do not trade that way Mr. Anilegni and if so, be prepared for nice losses. ;) Take care :)

manishchan

Hmm, and what you do when your stop loss is hit and you got filled with the short and market shoots back up? (Which is not some unusual thing and happens regularly) Then dear Anilnegi will be in trouble, as he may dreams that if trading is done that way he can beat the market. No, no, do not trade that way Mr. Anilegni and if so, be prepared for nice losses. ;) Take care :)
Haha.. i told hin a way out. But of course he gotta watch his trade. He cnt automatr getting in nd out like without watching.. ;)

anilnegi

Yes it will be a dangerous idea, also its impossible to put stoploss for short trade as well

anil negi

Yes it will be a dangerous idea, also its impossible to put stoploss for short trade as well

anil negi
We can trade such ideas you have in your mind, but not the way you have it in your mind. If you think you want to trade like that, then you should go deeper into option strategy trading and hedge strategy trading in which such strategies are used. No idea about your knowledge in that direction, but it seems not to profound. You may start to read any kind of option strategy trading book from Lawrence G. McMillan to get a certain idea about such ways of trading in a professional way http://www.optionstrategist.com

Take care and have a good start into the new week / Dan :)

XRAY27

" I have long since learned,as all should learn, not to make excuses when wrong.Just admit it and try to profit from it ."
---Jesse Livermore

Status
Not open for further replies.