Linkon's guppyBB system...!

linkon7

ranger123

Sir I go through this thread and find this system very interestin. Please give more postings on this method. This is a very new and non common style of trading. I think this require a great analsis mind to think a system like this. Please post more result immediatly soon.

Thank you and best of luck.

linkon7

Sir I go through this thread and find this system very interestin. Please give more postings on this method. This is a very new and non common style of trading. I think this require a great analsis mind to think a system like this. Please post more result immediatly soon.

Thank you and best of luck.
this method has become a bit complex... so no more posting progress on this.... i trade this though as a confirmation of ichi....

poortrader

As long as market is trending, all systems are profitable. But to me the acid test is june-july-august. SH's intraday system managed to get 185 points on June, some 50 point loss in july and almost breakeven in august. That makes it the second best system i have every backtested.

My concern is more with ease of execution now a days. i really don't want to think while taking a trade. I even sacrificed my desire get a high strike rate for a better risk reward ratio. I am willing to let 50% of my trades hit the stop loss as long as the risk reward is more than 2.
Linkon
What is the best system you have backtested, are you following that, and are you working on the SH system too or only backtested

linkon7

Linkon
What is the best system you have backtested, are you following that, and are you working on the SH system too or only backtested
Systems dont make any difference at all. Almost all systems have similar way of looking at price action, some delay entry and try to keep u in the trade longer, while others try to pick top/bottom and get shaken out of a very good trade at first sign of trouble.

The best system i liked and still use is ichimoku. I find it to be a complete system with easy decision making points. It'll get at least 50% of the trades right and will never miss the big moves.

sh's elh5 is a good system. I like the leap of faith kind of approach with fixed stoploss after a trend is established. I traded it for 1 day and had backtested it only. On very tough months, it gets away with minor scratches and good months, it is a killer. I am surprised, it doesnt get much attention now a days. His 315 system is good and is getting lot of attention it deserves. He is one of the few selfless contributors left on TJ and i wish him luck...!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 AmiBroker 129
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Day Trading 477
linkon7 Options 17