Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
now booked profit at 35900 booked. carrying 5 lost of 5296. in which loss is rs 2000. so net 329 points yet from morning

buying 5 lots at 5287 sl for all lots is now 5283

covering 5 lots at 5291

exiting remaining 5 lots at 5291.

in 96 lots profit is rs 35400. brokerage and taxes approx 12000 net profit approx. rs 23400 net after cost.

this is I am doing to show practically rs 30000-40000 earning perday is not impossible from rs 500000-1000000. but the jigar you have to trade will not any book will teach. RR ratio bookish definition is sweet to read but practically you dont get RR of your choice everytime. Theoritical knowledge can work only to the extent but for making money risk is required but at right time. Though last 2-3 sessions was not favorable for me and it can happen with any experienced and big trader too. This was last practical to share at traderji from my side. That how to convert loosing trade in profit. Though I know some can question that I have not shown brokerage part but If you have seen from 1st day till today I have earned points here is far far above my cost. In between many time small losses are there but overall balance sheet is in good from 10th Jan at traderji. Except NG my all views works sooner or latter but god knows for future.It was nice experience here. As lots of genius are available here to guide others new bies and my role is over now.One regret always remains that met 1 guy here 3-4 yrs ago who is biggest Hippocrates and back stabber I have never seen in my life. Earlier he loosed rs 20 lakhs as per him and again in greed I know he will. Because such moralless people dont sustain for long run. but ok its part of life. Now after completing 40000 loss which almost done my work is over here. Now I see you guys silently and might be some post but not of calls.Nice journey here.

buying 10 lots at 5276 sl 5269

current profit intrday rs 44400 booked. 1 lot yet in hande with sl of 4280

I am keeping sl 5260. Just keeping 16 point loss in 1 lot for the target of 5310/5320. Now my work is over good bye friends.