Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

DSM

Great job Sir for both -trading and posting your calls live. I know it may be too much to ask, but if possible, maybe at EOD or once a week, you can post charts and explain your trades, so that many traders who who trade commodities can benefit from your knowledge and experience.

ITS NOW AT 50400. In last call I have not told where I booked in that single lot but I have booked it at 5285 that time but not posted here. My profit including here and in between I left my life time 1 st intraday profit of rs 78000 gross.

Great job Sir for both -trading and posting your calls live. I know it may be too much to ask, but if possible, maybe at EOD or once a week, you can post charts and explain your trades, so that many traders who who trade commodities can benefit from your knowledge and experience.
OK sir I will try to post swing trading and direction possible from my point of view. So that you can make positional trade for short term/medium term on EOD basis maximum upside/downside possible etc. etc. Though for learning from my side enough strategy and material I have already posted along with my Money and risk management practically so by reading my explanation real time why I am doing so where I am wrong and right you can judge. But every trade is not possible to post as I ma trading with 5-10 lots so I have to keep bird eye. And lots of new bies genius available who can give you 100-200 points in silver, in crude also started,so you take support from those legendary persons.:):thumb:

DSM

Thank you Manishji, Hope to learn more (Risk Management, Entry & Exit levels, Psychology and idea behind the trade, Charts - when Posted) from your trades in this thread.

One can always learn from everybody (even a fool - of how not commit mistakes) if one keeps pride and ego aside, then every person and every expereince is a teacher.

Old is always Gold - experience wise. So look forward to your informative post. Thank you again.

OK sir I will try to post swing trading and direction possible from my point of view. So that you can make positional trade for short term/medium term on EOD basis maximum upside/downside possible etc. etc. Though for learning from my side enough strategy and material I have already posted along with my Money and risk management practically so by reading my explanation real time why I am doing so where I am wrong and right you can judge. But every trade is not possible to post as I ma trading with 5-10 lots so I have to keep bird eye. And lots of new bies genius available who can give you 100-200 points in silver, in crude also started,so you take support from those legendary persons.:):thumb:

Lme copper : Up 1350 zinc: Down -4425 aluminium : Down -8975 nickel: Up 1296 lead: Down -700

todays data in evening-
08:55 USD Redbook (MoM) 0.60%
09:45 USD New York NAPM 572.70
10:00 USD Factory Orders (MoM) 2.9% -2.0%
10:00 USD IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism 46.1 42.2
11:30 USD 4-Week Bill Auction 0.075%
11:30 USD 52-Week Bill Auction 0.150%
16:30 USD API Weekly Crude Stock 2.25M 3.74M
16:30 USD API Weekly Gasoline Stock -0.10M -2.03M
16:30 USD Total Vehicle Sales 15.30M 15.32M

todays data in evening-
08:55 USD Redbook (MoM) 0.60%
09:45 USD New York NAPM 572.70
10:00 USD Factory Orders (MoM) 2.9% -2.0%
10:00 USD IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism 46.1 42.2
11:30 USD 4-Week Bill Auction 0.075%
11:30 USD 52-Week Bill Auction 0.150%
16:30 USD API Weekly Crude Stock 2.25M 3.74M
16:30 USD API Weekly Gasoline Stock -0.10M -2.03M
16:30 USD Total Vehicle Sales 15.30M 15.32M
Hmmmmmmmmn so much data to come thats why Gold is volatile:confused::confused: Thnx for the info bro

Par Data unka :D Atcha Bura Unka:D Mkt apni kyon girti hai:p:p:p:p

Hmmmmmmmmn so much data to come thats why Gold is volatile:confused::confused: Thnx for the info bro

Par Data unka :D Atcha Bura Unka:D Mkt apni kyon girti hai:p:p:p:p
Aaj kaunsa data tha jo itna upar bhaga ?? :confused:

The market uses any excuse to go wherever it wants to, no matter the poor traders it crushes :rofl: