Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
its not typo its joy its excitement well done bro God bless us all:thumb::thumb:
It typo error sl of 5280. By mistake as tired from morning while trading today, no joy and no excitement as my aim of life is not yet achieved.:):thumb:

Last edited:
Oil CO. is going to make petrol cheap by 0.85 paisa from mid night. I dont understand when crude price are going up then Govt or Oil CO. make oil cheap and when comming down then they hike rates. Mostly after I started trading crude I found this.

Oil CO. is going to make petrol cheap by 0.85 paisa from mid night. I dont understand when crude price are going up then Govt or Oil CO. make oil cheap and when comming down then they hike rates. Mostly after I started trading crude I found this.
Maybe it is an indication that they have enough dollars and won't be buying much. So, maybe the dollar will come down to your target of 53.66 :thumb:

Maybe it is an indication that they have enough dollars and won't be buying much. So, maybe the dollar will come down to your target of 53.66 :thumb:
I dont know sir about that just its my observation currently listen news so just like that type. My target was 53.86. It has come upto 53.98. which was almost achieved as 100 % target hit cannot always possible as per me.:):thumb:

Last complementary trade selling crude at cmp 5295 10 lots

Sl 5301 for this trade

ITS NOW AT 50400. In last call I have not told where I booked in that single lot but I have booked it at 5285 that time but not posted here. My profit including here and in between I left my life time 1 st intraday profit of rs 78000 gross.