Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE BEHAVE IN DECENT MANNER.
HERE EVERYONE COME TO DISCUSS IN HEALTHY MANNER.
MANY ARE WATCHING THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC WORLD WIDE.
BETTER LET US BEHAVE IN GOOD WAY PLEASE.

MY HEARTY WELCOME TO Amibrokerfans & Raju brother.

ethan hunt

70% Peoples Are Fools They Can Paid And Beg For Even Simple System...What If Anyone Don't Share Any System Or Any Method.....You Can't Survive In Stock-market With This systems And Indicators....Devlop On Your Own...You Have To Learn Charting And Other Useful Things...Otherwise You Will Grow Old and Get children Who also Searching For Ready To Eat Systems Make A Museum Of Afls And Code In Hardisk :rofl:

Remember System Which Share By People Here Or Other Forum Mostly Are Useless No Matter It's From Indian Or Bangladeshi Or Somalians Or Europeans... :rofl:

You Are Good Coder That's Not Mean You Can Invent Holy Grail :p

Who Are Old Members All Are Remb When Foundation Comes People Are Ready to Pay 100$ 1000$

Now See where Is All system It's Free On Everywhere Even Chaiwala Not Using Foundation Or Radar....
aap toh hamrey man ka baat kah diye.
youve hit nail on it's head even though I doubt head even exists.
amifans is a coder, one who can convert ideas into AFL but to have/get an idea (system) is totally different ball game.

amibrokerfans

Amibrokerfans,

Forum is a public domain, we do NOT play GOD here as to who deserves to be given or not......irrespective of whether we like a member or not.....all this drama of list and second list ....is just drama....that too of a system that belongs to somebody else....I am sure Shailesh could put an end to this endless begging by members...!!!

SG
begging is used by SG... i repeat it.
and somewhat its true... its like more they r frustrated who still not get the afl.
sorry i also feel bad for this current senario.

ethan hunt

Raju

what u want to say? why u r equating all these stuff with amibrokerfans' new afl code.

did u write the code - if yes then u have a right to decide whom to give or not. otherwise keep mum and do ur own business of trading.

it seems that amibrokerfans is unable to defend himself and every time when some1 criticises him , u come in the picture for his defence.

pls pls keep mum
Sidekick, my dear SR, sidekick

ethan hunt

begging is used by SG... i repeat it.
and somewhat its true... its like more they r frustrated who still not get the afl.
sorry i also feel bad for this current senario.
i can understand but you being thread starter should have handled the situation more effectively.
not all people are born leader & others simple do accept it, rest are followers like me.

ethan hunt

@amifans:
btw: what happened to RJ2 ?
i did not want to come here & post but seems you have left the RJ2 project midway & embarked on another philathropic journey taking a bypass.

ocil

This is requesting to all members pls stop this nonsense; how come you have time to discuss these thinks in trading hours. This show you are not a serious traders.
Pls spend time with market not with thread. For AFL Pls concentrate on main topic. Even I don't have this AFL. But the way this thread progressing is very bad. Some start personal attack, someone pointing another user thread. We are here to discuss the system not for throwing stone on each other.

ethan hunt

This is requesting to all members pls stop this nonsense; how come you have time to discuss these thinks in trading hours. This show you are not a serious traders.
Pls spend time with market not with thread. For AFL Pls concentrate on main topic. Even I don't have this AFL. But the way this thread progressing is very bad. Some start personal attack, someone pointing another user thread. We are here to discuss the system not for throwing stone on each other.
which system to discuss ? there is no system at the moment.
discussion will involve unfavourable Q
which is the current situation anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.