Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

we are welcome your suggestions and enhancements.

respected members can read these posts how the so called constructive criticism was there in next couple of threads in the attached link , tried to prove tat he did nothing ....

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/69879-nirvana-afl-mrtq13-139.html

Looks some taking more personally as his " Nirvana" thread not grown as expected.. also no one expects 100% sucess fuls system using Afls . If someone does god only can save them . I guess traderji followers know this ...Afls should help some of your trading style one shouldn't dependent completely on Afls.

In the same thread I appreciate shivangiji as he come up with new enhanced idea and working hard to give best. All the best for your exams and your new system.

Thx,
KP
KP - u r again personally attacking me. u equated the thread _ nirvana the discussion in this context which is never related to RJ or what ever fancy name u have given to new system.

so please remain away from personal attack.

try to back test the new afl with at least 2/3 years of futures and cash data, rectify all the problems and present the afl . no more personal attack again in public forum and if u want that then pm me i will give my yahoo id where u can attack as long as u wish in the chat. so its ur choice now

70% Peoples Are Fools They Can Paid And Beg For Even Simple System...What If Anyone Don't Share Any System Or Any Method.....You Can't Survive In Stock-market With This systems And Indicators....Devlop On Your Own...You Have To Learn Charting And Other Useful Things...Otherwise You Will Grow Old and Get children Who also Searching For Ready To Eat Systems Make A Museum Of Afls And Code In Hardisk :rofl:

Remember System Which Share By People Here Or Other Forum Mostly Are Useless No Matter It's From Indian Or Bangladeshi Or Somalians Or Europeans... :rofl:

You Are Good Coder That's Not Mean You Can Invent Holy Grail :p

Who Are Old Members All Are Remb When Foundation Comes People Are Ready to Pay 100$ 1000$

Now See where Is All system It's Free On Everywhere Even Chaiwala Not Using Foundation Or Radar....
DEAR TRADERSZONE JI CAN I ASK ONE QUESTION

SEE BELOW LINK U R IMAGE POST NO #118
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/70238-nirvana-discussion-19.html

AND ALSO SEE POST NO #195

SO R U GIVEN THAT IMAGE CODE ? OR ? PLS TELL ME FIRST

TradersZone

Why You After My System lol Your Friend Already Told There My System Is Useless .....I Clear Told It's Not For Share Or Sale You Are Expert In Amibroker Find It And Make It Simple....

KP - u r again personally attacking me. u equated the thread _ nirvana the discussion in this context which is never related to RJ or what ever fancy name u have given to new system.

so please remain away from personal attack.

try to back test the new afl with at least 2/3 years of futures and cash data, rectify all the problems and present the afl . no more personal attack again in public forum and if u want that then pm me i will give my yahoo id where u can attack as long as u wish in the chat. so its ur choice now
No need your id. I amn't here to fight with someone personally ..just here improve my trading tech and encourage for new stuff...

Thx-
KP

sr114

DEAR TRADERSZONE JI CAN I ASK ONE QUESTION

SEE BELOW LINK U R IMAGE POST NO #118
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/70238-nirvana-discussion-19.html

AND ALSO SEE POST NO #195

SO R U GIVEN THAT IMAGE CODE ? OR ? PLS TELL ME FIRST
Raju

what u want to say? why u r equating all these stuff with amibrokerfans' new afl code.

did u write the code - if yes then u have a right to decide whom to give or not. otherwise keep mum and do ur own business of trading.

it seems that amibrokerfans is unable to defend himself and every time when some1 criticises him , u come in the picture for his defence.

pls pls keep mum

amibrokerfans

Big bold red letters are good for the ledger, I suppose?

Maybe you can increase the font by a few points more, then no one will dare to argue with you.
:rofl::rofl: no dear too much noise here and members r too busy for their personal feeling to write here...
may be they forget the main issue..
thats why red big front.

TradersZone

useless or use does not matter ji

i asking why u only posting only images. Why dont share that afl ????

Arrey Gussa kyun Ho Rahey Ho Bhai...

Ans Is Simple Already Given lots Of Time....

I Don't Want To Share Or Sale That Indicators It's My Coding Not Copy Pasted From Any Other Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.