Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajuapsp

No probs, but your list system reminded me my graduation days
Just 4 years back we all friends were so keen to have our names in first cut off list
I made it there but not in your list.
NeverMind
When i started posting by afl collection then use to put passwords but SR told me that its a open forum for helping others and I dropped that procedure.
By releasing pics and not distributing codes, feelings of many traders hurt and a wrong message is spread over the forum.
As you have worked over the code and its you hard labor so you have full rights reserved for sharing but doing this publicily in open froum hurt me.
One more thing we all and you also admit that there are some flaws in rocketjet so if ethanhunt pointed that then there is no harm in it although his manner was wrong but rules about rocketjet were still not clear.
In last, never take bad comments as passing time
"For every good work criticism is necessary.''
Anyways I am sorry if spoken too much.
Take care
shivnagi ji
no rules in rocketjet.already given some guidence(not rules) in rocketjet by amibrokerfans brother.but someone not read carefully and also someone wanted 100%accurancy.any afl 100% accurancy is not posible ji in any afl.
do our own rules and regulations defending by our risk capability ji.:thumb::thumb:

sr114

When i started posting by afl collection then use to put passwords but SR told me that its a open forum for helping others and I dropped that procedure.

By releasing pics and not distributing codes, feelings of many traders hurt and a wrong message is spread over the forum.

As you have worked over the code and its you hard labor so you have full rights reserved for sharing but doing this publicily in open froum hurt me.

One more thing we all and you also admit that there are some flaws in rocketjet so if ethanhunt pointed that then there is no harm in it although his manner was wrong but rules about rocketjet were still not clear.
In last, never take bad comments as passing time
"For every good work criticism is necessary.''
Anyways I am sorry if spoken too much.
Take care
this was the spirit. if u say that there are some flaws in RJ n Raju jumps most.

no that is not the point, pls Raju, Amibrokerfans dont take it in other ways, if there are flaws pls correct it, we can also help us in giving suggestion and never take that as leg pulling.

Ethan tried to say something about the whipsaws - which are inherent in smaller time frames but u all booed him away as if he had said some thing sacrilegious about RJ. no that not. pls look at the whipsaw part.

overall the rj type of afl is most suited in positional/eod trading, if u like it to be ported in intraday smaller time frame u have to cut off most of the flabs it carries

pls feel free for suggestion

sr

We have received a few complaints about the goings on in this thread. while we dont care whether the codes are shared or not....but selective sharing, list 1, list 2, email addresses floating around certainly give doubt about some things going on which may be against the forum rules....

We request all to keep this thread clean and above suspicion.....

Smart_trade

shivangi77

by the way i told it before there is no rule in rocketjet, its fully automatic buy/sell signal.
even i released rocketjet openly there was also wrong msg spreaded as did i realy make rocketjet? i have to give 10 live call to prove rocketjet... etc etc
so do u realy think this is call criticism? or doing legpulling with wearing mask of criticism?
Hey, Please remember, how with a bang you released rocketjet.
Please read your commentary again before the release of rocketjet.
dear, as per human behavior, its obvious that curiosity level will rise and all will expect much after this type of advertisement stuff.
wind speed , radar, targets..... images of F22's......... whats it?
your posting a simple afl or selling tickets of aeroshow?
Last thing,If a make a afl and use gann method in it(suppose) and now as i felt gann worth thats why I used it in my afl. So whole aftermath of afl will be associated with my name.
see again: Nirvana has nothing special in it. it has same age old indicators like rsi cci etc but still we associate MRTQ with Nirvana similarly your name will be associated with rocketjet , ever forever. so yes you made rocketjet!

amibrokerfans

Hey, Please remember, how with a bang you released rocketjet.
Please read your commentary again before the release of rocketjet.
dear, as per human behavior, its obvious that curiosity level will rise and all will expect much after this type of advertisement stuff.
wind speed , radar, targets..... images of F22's......... whats it?
your posting a simple afl or selling tickets of aeroshow?
Last thing,If a make a afl and use gann method in it(suppose) and now as i felt gann worth thats why I used it in my afl. So whole aftermath of afl will be associated with my name.
see again: Nirvana has nothing special in it. it has same age old indicators like rsi cci etc but still we associate MRTQ with Nirvana similarly your name will be associated with rocketjet , ever forever. so yes you made rocketjet!
lol ok so advertisement was larger than life...
but ahhh... if i sale that afl then may be it cud be equal with advertisement. lol.
dam lost few Rs. :(

Nextgen_trader

Amibrokerfans

i had alook at ur new thread from the beginning. there u made a point that u will provide the afl to certain people whom u like, etc etc and other people are left out. its ur discretion whether u will give certain codes to certain people and certain people will be left out. but the way u handled the situation , made it worse for u.

even moderator (SG) intervened in this context, whom u and ur friends didnt spare. u forgot the position of the moderator in a public forum, pls show him some respect yaar.

so behave properly, act like a grown up man, distribute ur codes to people/boarders u like most, but never say that u r giving alms. never treat any person as begger though they may request u to provide the code.

wish u all th best in ur pursuit of new system /afl.

never think that somebody is pulling ur legs. constructive criticism is never menat to be leg pulling.it will help u in rectifying the wrongs in the afl.

u forgot that and ur friend also forgot that.

wish u all the best

sr

we are welcome your suggestions and enhancements.

respected members can read these posts how the so called constructive criticism was there in next couple of threads in the attached link , tried to prove tat he did nothing ....

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/69879-nirvana-afl-mrtq13-139.html

Looks some taking more personally as his " Nirvana" thread not grown as expected.. also no one expects 100% sucess fuls system using Afls . If someone does god only can save them . I guess traderji followers know this ...Afls should help some of your trading style one shouldn't dependent completely on Afls.

In the same thread I appreciate shivangiji as he come up with new enhanced idea and working hard to give best. All the best for your exams and your new system.

Thx,
KP

I am new to all this discussions. But want to quote a dialog of famous film:

"Jab log tum par ungli uthane lagen, to samjho ki kuchh achchha kar rhe ho."

Keep it up dear Amibrokerfans, we r all with u

Sent from my U8860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.