Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

1st post- "Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

2nd post- "Forum is a public domain, we do NOT play GOD here as to who deserves to be given or not......irrespective of whether we like a member or not.....all this drama of list and second list ....is just drama....that too of a system that belongs to somebody else....I am sure Shailesh could put an end to this endless begging by members...!!!"

ur point is changing now... anyway yes u have a valid point now! i agree with u..
i am thinking if there is any other option.
thank u.
Point is not changing....first post was addressed to Sunil..... was to stay away....because I am aware of where the system comes from...!!!

Post addressed to you was specific....in that....we have no right to play GOD....since you have decided to play one....rest of us who do not make it to your list will stand on the sidelines watch the happening....!!!

This is the last post from me as a normal member in this thread....!!!

SG

amibrokerfans

Point is not changing....first post was addressed to Sunil..... was to stay away....because I am aware of where the system comes from...!!!

Post addressed to you was specific....in that....we have no right to play GOD....since you have decided to play one....rest of us who do not make it to your list will stand on the sidelines watch the happening....!!!

This is the last post from me as a normal member in this thread....!!!

SG
if u a aware from where the system comes from.. then why not u put it for endless begging by members !!!
i asked many time also to Mr.patel to post the code!!!
if i am acting like GOD, then u and Mr.patel also same.....

I request the coder to modify the candles to ordinary candles.

write the entry and exit price in bold letters.

This system will be exposed.

This thread will face the same fate, as nirvana thread faced.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clap::clap:

Nextgen_trader

1st post- "Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

2nd post- "Forum is a public domain, we do NOT play GOD here as to who deserves to be given or not......irrespective of whether we like a member or not.....all this drama of list and second list ....is just drama....that too of a system that belongs to somebody else....I am sure Shailesh could put an end to this endless begging by members...!!!"

ur point is changing now... anyway yes u have a valid point now! i agree with u..
i am thinking if there is any other option.
thank u.
HI Amibrokerfans,

You may ignore these comments. What these guys are doing when many members are not ready to share AFL and deliberately mentioned only for private use. Are these guys posting any comments over there!!!! Why coming here giving useless suggestions/Lectures!!!!

Here Ami...fans mentioned he has done enhancement to Shailesh system. and doing testing !! its not final version . !! Its good not to share to every one may be ppl like sunil and others might LOOOSE much by following blindfolded way .. We/ Ami.. fans honour if Shailesh releases the code by him as first credit goes to him only . Ami-- fans is doing right thing and we appreciate ami...fans .

Even if i am not in the list i would have appreciated for ethics and hardwork!! by Ami.. fans:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks,
KP

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

HI Amibrokerfans,

You may ignore these comments. What these guys are doing when many members are not ready to share AFL and deliberately mentioned only for private use. Are these guys posting any comments over there!!!! Why coming here giving useless suggestions/Lectures!!!!

Here Ami...fans mentioned he has done enhancement to Shailesh system. and doing testing !! its not final version . !! Its good not to share any one may be ppl like sunil and others might LOOOSE much by following blindfolded way .. We/ Ami.. fans honour if Shailesh releases the code by him as first credit goes to him only . Ami-- fans is doing right thing and we appreciate ami...fans .

Even if i am not in the list i would have appreciated for ethics and hardwork!! by Ami.. fans:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks,
KP

oh dear u wrote what exactly i wanted to tell :thumb:

Nextgen_trader

but sg have very valid point...
I have no right to make others !!begging!! For a afl. :( :( :(
Realy i dont know what to do...
Or sud i released the code for all....???
:confused:

I would suggest Lets test for another a week at least and find out how to follow also check with everyone any enhancements done or observation. Then please came up with code. Members definitely accept this. Its just my opinion:cool:

Thx,
KP

rajuapsp

I would suggest Lets test for another a week at least and find out how to follow also check with everyone any enhancements done or observation. Then please came up with code. Members definitely accept this. Its just my opinion:cool:

Thx,
KP
hay brother i also agree with kp bro :thumb:

shivangi77

HI MY DEAR FRIENDS
1.BRUNOVRDDER
2.HARSHA KUMAR
3.HMP
4.KPKUMAR
5.RAJUAPSP
6.SAIVENKAT
7.SOUMEN.BAG1
8.TECHTRADEROOKIE
9.ASHISH1970
10.A1B2C3
11.CHINMAY555
12.SHAHDR57
13.HMSANIL
14.KGSIRASANGI
15.NOVICETRADERS

if u agree with these condition and if u want to get that afl, pls inbox me with yr email id.
those who dont have pm enable i think they can write their mail id here with permission of admins,as no businees intention involed here.
lastly i trust u, hope u all not break my trust.
Amibrokerfans
Can I have my name, in above list?

Status
Not open for further replies.