Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amibrokerfans

I would suggest Lets test for another a week at least and find out how to follow also check with everyone any enhancements done or observation. Then please came up with code. Members definitely accept this. Its just my opinion:cool:

Thx,
KP
u know kp, prob is that if i releashe it that very time legpulling will start.. but no-one will try to think how to improve it..
i know lots of ppl out there who got the talent, but they r weasting their talent by their ego prob. and few ppl also there with businees brain!
and other odinary members will be helpless and confused.
realy.. desparedly i am searching honest ppl with talent..
we all know afl have a limitation.. but i/we must increase the limitation!!

..I would like to try your new afl on european markets, just to check its behaviour in a different environment..and of course I will NOT start with live trading until I made up the tradingrules myself.

Then it is about testing and testing with great discipline..

...THANKS!!..

Last edited:
Dear Ami...fan i think you are right on your side keep your good work going with valid point and the suggestion by KP is also have valid point as he is member of your team.
But i am with you and ignore all useless comment they are here only for passing time

Regards

guptak03

Hello All...
after sum days i think v all will b having good stuff with some serious backtested results ....hope one day even ill b proud to have this AFL..:thumb::clapping::clap:

shivangi77

sorry dear shivangi
i am realy upset about the list and the condition :(
No probs, but your list system reminded me my graduation days
Just 4 years back we all friends were so keen to have our names in first cut off list
I made it there but not in your list.
NeverMind
When i started posting by afl collection then use to put passwords but SR told me that its a open forum for helping others and I dropped that procedure.
By releasing pics and not distributing codes, feelings of many traders hurt and a wrong message is spread over the forum.
As you have worked over the code and its you hard labor so you have full rights reserved for sharing but doing this publicily in open froum hurt me.
One more thing we all and you also admit that there are some flaws in rocketjet so if ethanhunt pointed that then there is no harm in it although his manner was wrong but rules about rocketjet were still not clear.
In last, never take bad comments as passing time
"For every good work criticism is necessary.''
Anyways I am sorry if spoken too much.
Take care

sr114

u know kp, prob is that if i releashe it that very time legpulling will start.. but no-one will try to think how to improve it..
i know lots of ppl out there who got the talent, but they r weasting their talent by their ego prob. and few ppl also there with businees brain!
and other odinary members will be helpless and confused.
realy.. desparedly i am searching honest ppl with talent..

we all know afl have a limitation.. but i/we must increase the limitation!!
Amibrokerfans

i had alook at ur new thread from the beginning. there u made a point that u will provide the afl to certain people whom u like, etc etc and other people are left out. its ur discretion whether u will give certain codes to certain people and certain people will be left out. but the way u handled the situation , made it worse for u.

even moderator (SG) intervened in this context, whom u and ur friends didnt spare. u forgot the position of the moderator in a public forum, pls show him some respect yaar.

so behave properly, act like a grown up man, distribute ur codes to people/boarders u like most, but never say that u r giving alms. never treat any person as begger though they may request u to provide the code.

wish u all th best in ur pursuit of new system /afl.

never think that somebody is pulling ur legs. constructive criticism is never menat to be leg pulling.it will help u in rectifying the wrongs in the afl.

u forgot that and ur friend also forgot that.

wish u all the best

sr

amibrokerfans

No probs, but your list system reminded me my graduation days
Just 4 years back we all friends were so keen to have our names in first cut off list
I made it there but not in your list.
NeverMind
When i started posting by afl collection then use to put passwords but SR told me that its a open forum for helping others and I dropped that procedure.
By releasing pics and not distributing codes, feelings of many traders hurt and a wrong message is spread over the forum.
As you have worked over the code and its you hard labor so you have full rights reserved for sharing but doing this publicily in open froum hurt me.
One more thing we all and you also admit that there are some flaws in rocketjet so if ethanhunt pointed that then there is no harm in it although his manner was wrong but rules about rocketjet were still not clear.
In last, never take bad comments as passing time
"For every good work criticism is necessary.''
Anyways I am sorry if spoken too much.
Take care
by the way i told it before there is no rule in rocketjet, its fully automatic buy/sell signal.
even i released rocketjet openly there was also wrong msg spreaded as did i realy make rocketjet? i have to give 10 live call to prove rocketjet... etc etc
so do u realy think this is call criticism? or doing legpulling with wearing mask of criticism?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.