Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradersZone

You think people here will pay?
Wake up, grow up.

70% Peoples Are Fools They Can Paid And Beg For Even Simple System...What If Anyone Don't Share Any System Or Any Method.....You Can't Survive In Stock-market With This systems And Indicators....Devlop On Your Own...You Have To Learn Charting And Other Useful Things...Otherwise You Will Grow Old and Get children Who also Searching For Ready To Eat Systems Make A Museum Of Afls And Code In Hardisk :rofl:

Remember System Which Share By People Here Or Other Forum Mostly Are Useless No Matter It's From Indian Or Bangladeshi Or Somalians Or Europeans... :rofl:

You Are Good Coder That's Not Mean You Can Invent Holy Grail :p

Who Are Old Members All Are Remb When Foundation Comes People Are Ready to Pay 100$ 1000$

Now See where Is All system It's Free On Everywhere Even Chaiwala Not Using Foundation Or Radar....

sumosanammain

70% Peoples Are Fools They Can Paid And Beg For Even Simple System...What If Anyone Don't Share Any System Or Any Method.....You Can't Survive In Stock-market With This systems And Indicators....Devlop On Your Own...You Have To Learn Charting And Other Useful Things...Otherwise You Will Grow Old and Get children Who also Searching For Ready To Eat Systems Make A Museum Of Afls And Code In Hardisk :rofl:

Remember System Which Share By People Here Or Other Forum Mostly Are Useless No Matter It's From Indian Or Bangladeshi Or Somalians Or Europeans... :rofl:

You Are Good Coder That's Not Mean You Can Invent Holy Grail :p

Who Are Old Members All Are Remb When Foundation Comes People Are Ready to Pay 100$ 1000$

Now See where Is All system It's Free On Everywhere Even Chaiwala Not Using Foundation Or Radar....
Didnt exactly get your point :D Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my comment :) Itni ghuma ghuma kar bol rahe ho bhaiya, tanik simple bhasha main bolo.

amibrokerfans

guys lets things very clear this system is not mine ( i mean, i not discover it ) this system belong to Mr. patel. it looked interesting, when some so-called wish member called it REPAINT and i found its not repaint!!so i tried to find how its happening. its based on a old popular system and what i found in it... its not holy grail... whipsaw is there, but its lesser than few other system.

Nextgen_trader

one thing that newbies forget:
is No system can judge all market conditions
Even a simple crossover will work on trending day but real test of system is on whipsaws where only human mind works best.
Visualization is best technique to earn consistently!
Seconded!! I am with you on this point.:thumb:

Thx,
KP

guys lets things very clear this system is not mine ( i mean, i not discover it ) this system belong to Mr. patel. it looked interesting, so i tried to find how its happening. its based on a old popular system and what i found in it... its not holy grail... whipsaw is there, but its lesser than few other system.
Rajubhaiya ne abi tak apko thank nai kiya ?????????????????????

TradersZone

Didnt exactly get your point :D Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my comment :) Itni ghuma ghuma kar bol rahe ho bhaiya, tanik simple bhasha main bolo.

Mera Kahena Yeh Hey Janab Ki 70% Public Are Fools Agar Tum Usko Bologey to Ki Yeh Mitti Main Chand Se Laya Hoo To Woh Bhi Buy Kar Lengey....

Status
Not open for further replies.