Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raju

what u want to say? why u r equating all these stuff with amibrokerfans' new afl code.

did u write the code - if yes then u have a right to decide whom to give or not. otherwise keep mum and do ur own business of trading.

it seems that amibrokerfans is unable to defend himself and every time when some1 criticises him , u come in the picture for his defence.

pls pls keep mum
who are u mr sr114 telling to my own business of trading.
do u r limits. this is open forum.i just asking requstly not forced.

TradersZone

Before Shivangi Said i Already Said There To Some Members That What Is Include ...I Don't Know About Shivangi Comments..And I Don't Want To Make Hype About System Also So I Stop Posting images Also...As If I Don't Want To Share Then Why I Post Images...Otherwise What's Diff In Shailesh Patel And Me :p

No More Posting Here Please Keep It Up Your Works And Help Members...

Before Shivangi Said i Already Said There To Some Members That What Is Include ...I Don't Know About Shivangi Comments..And I Don't Want To Make Hype About System Also So I Stop Posting images Also...As If I Don't Want To Share Then Why I Post Images...Otherwise What's Diff In Shailesh Patel And Me :p

No More Posting Here Please Keep It Up Your Works And Help Members...
okk traderzone ji thanks for information

amibrokerfans

Ami when moderator (SG and St) told u something , u simply overturned it.

so who has the might to prevent u and u coterie from making such wild allegation specially in a public forum.
:thumb:
hope sup mod traderji will notice yr great contribution in this thread

Amibrkerfans'...you are using strong words like 'Begging' against new bees who are expecting this system should be shared...
it may offence some one...and i suggest not to use this kind of words..rest your decision..

goodluck...

looks like source of this system...

****** = inditr@ders.

http://www.***********.com/amibroker/129-amibroker-simple-useful-codes-28.html#post58916...

no offence to forum rules in sharing other sites info..just want to show the source. Mods if it is against rules, pls delete it or inform me, i will delete.

ethan hunt

guys lets things very clear this system is not mine ( i mean, i not discover it ) this system belong to Mr. patel. it looked interesting, when some so-called wish member called it REPAINT and i found its not repaint!!so i tried to find how its happening. its based on a old popular system and what i found in it... its not holy grail... whipsaw is there, but its lesser than few other system.
Absolutely wrong, unless Patel posts it I do not belive it.

Even if Patel posts it it does not mean will be holy grail (actually this phrase has lost its meaning as you have used this phrase for nirvana/RJ in another thread many times only to fail).

BTW RJ part ka kya hua ?

New Thread:
Makes me recall: 'Waah Sunil Babu,Naya Ghar,Nayi Gaadi,Nayi Biwi.....Bhadiya hai.'

ethan hunt

Amibrkerfans'...you are using strong words like 'Begging' against new bees who are expecting this system should be shared...
it may offence some one...and i suggest not to use this kind of words..rest your decision..

goodluck...

looks like source of this system...

****** = inditr@ders.

http://www.***********.com/amibroker/129-amibroker-simple-useful-codes-28.html#post58916...

no offence to forum rules in sharing other sites info..just want to show the source. Mods if it is against rules, pls delete it or inform me, i will delete.
Do you mean to say 16 shortlisted persons are BEGGERS ?
:annoyed:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.