Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivenkat

Bro just watch my post above...I used this afl and dumped it like the way I used to dumpo my GFs on my college days...EOD they will remain S**T, No matter how beautifully u pack them...
Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!

SG
Blindfold comments.. indicating they are price action kings.:)

why come here.. and watch all day long.. these useless craps by lesser mortals.. instead one can glue to their charts.. thereby the sextant safe strategy is given more precision..:lol:

amibrokerfans

Originally Posted by SavantGarde------
"Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

i think dumb like sunil can use any afl without testing but those 15 members r not that much fool that they will use it without testing.. they have brain and they will try to improve it, if there is any chance to do so.. i already told this Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM is not HOLYGRAIL but its very interesting..
now i think its better not to do timepass here or legpulling others, but become a JOKER and try to make u fun by researching few afl which can make the differance.
thank u.

SavantGarde

Originally Posted by SavantGarde------
"Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

i think dumb like sunil can use any afl without testing but those 15 members r not that much fool that they will use it without testing.. they have brain and they will try to improve it, if there is any chance to do so.. i already told this Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM is not HOLYGRAIL but its very interesting..
now i think its better not to do timepass here or legpulling others, but become a JOKER and try to make u fun by researching few afl which can make the differance.
thank u.

Amibrokerfans,

Forum is a public domain, we do NOT play GOD here as to who deserves to be given or not......irrespective of whether we like a member or not.....all this drama of list and second list ....is just drama....that too of a system that belongs to somebody else....I am sure Shailesh could put an end to this endless begging by members...!!!

SG

amibrokerfans

1st post- "Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

2nd post- "Forum is a public domain, we do NOT play GOD here as to who deserves to be given or not......irrespective of whether we like a member or not.....all this drama of list and second list ....is just drama....that too of a system that belongs to somebody else....I am sure Shailesh could put an end to this endless begging by members...!!!"

ur point is changing now... anyway yes u have a valid point now! i agree with u..
i am thinking if there is any other option.
thank u.

Status
Not open for further replies.