Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
have someone testing the system in the U.S. market? If not I have the database in realtime American and Brazilian market...
if they need my help I'm available

Last edited:

sunilrhs

Point taken SG...But it hurts when ppl just go blindfolded in the market....I have done the damages and you were the Savoiur to me...

I just wanted to help them as ultimatly they will come weeping to you only....Like the way I came:lol::lol::lol:

Well My last post on this thread....Mee to eill watch the fun now...:rofl::rofl:

Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!

SG

If any one want this AFL just PM me your email ID...will be more then happy to share, AGAIN, no good AFL...

No picking or registration req.

I am still syaing whther u go for any stocks or index...AFLS hardly make any money...

SGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.............

Please help guys here.....

if any person do hard work for upgrade one system , we must go for say thanks not for criticize, u r funny --man
i have upgrade version oky , which u have with pic

Nextgen_trader

Point taken SG...But it hurts when ppl just go blindfolded in the market....I have done the damages and you were the Savoiur to me...

I just wanted to help them as ultimatly they will come weeping to you only....Like the way I came:lol::lol::lol:

Well My last post on this thread....Mee to eill watch the fun now...:rofl::rofl:
Most of here here NOT blindfolded in the market. looks like you guys thinks only you are genius and Masters . .. in the market... I am for sure no one will come to you guys . People are smart here !! If anyone follow traderji they know how to PLAY.

Thx,
KP

Good afternoon friends of the forum. I am a beta tester of Brazil. Today I made only one operation because I'm busy with work. I am a lawyer and had many processes to manifest today. Despite this I am delighted with the afl. Gave excellent entry points and exit today. Congratulations to amibrokerfans and other employees of the forum. Throughout the week I will reporting more operations. Hugs and good to all trades.

Nextgen_trader

Good afternoon friends of the forum. I am a beta tester of Brazil. Today I made only one operation because I'm busy with work. I am a lawyer and had many processes to manifest today. Despite this I am delighted with the afl. Gave excellent entry points and exit today. Congratulations to amibrokerfans and other employees of the forum. Throughout the week I will reporting more operations. Hugs and good to all trades.

Way to go Bravo!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:Congratulations to amibrokerfans!! Thanks brunovedder . We would welcome your chart reports..

I've read the new thread with high interest and want to observe the behaviour of this AFL in European (future)markets...
My PM is not activated and I'm not supposed to post an email adress here..?

How can I become this AFL?:confused:

Respect and best regards,

TTR

Status
Not open for further replies.