my options picks intraday/delivery

Today seemed like the index was putting the squeeze on Nifty options players. I would like to know how many made any money on intraday Nifty options today, how many booked losses and how many are carrying forward their positions. I bet most of us who bought any nifty options are carrying them forward.
i m also carrying 6500ce but doubtfull about tomorrow....if dow recovers then something possible...suddenly the talks of 6400 - 6500 not looking good..but that can change in one session...option carrying is a burden unlike futures because of time decay....:confused:

option fan

i m also carrying 6500ce but doubtfull about tomorrow....if dow recovers then something possible...suddenly the talks of 6400 - 6500 not looking good..but that can change in one session...option carrying is a burden unlike futures because of time decay....:confused:
bro the prob is you have bought your 6500 CE's very early.. i dont see any prob till now.. w8 and watch.. but i dunno how much premium u have lost due to time decay... even i can say the 6400 CEs I suggested yesterday and bought also was early.. a silly mistake !

abt dow.... i guess it will totaly cover and may close in green .. if happened so it will help sentiments and dow may start its travel to 11600..

alroyraj

Seems only tata motors,tata steel n M&M long bias, and RIL sbin short bias based on option info. Many nifty 50 scripts shorts opened up. This will be interesting.
I could be wrong,things change overnight.

Seems only tata motors,tata steel n M&M long bias, and RIL sbin short bias based on option info. Many nifty 50 scripts shorts opened up. This will be interesting.
I could be wrong,things change overnight.
hi alroy, you suggested stock futures..but look at the guy..who lost whooping 48K in one trade in TITAN.yesterday...and completely wiped out account...these big profit/big loss instruments are only for fat pockets..minimum 5Lakh i think....I got carried away in the bull run in september carrying 20 lots Nifty option calls at a time but when nifty started its gyrations lost 60 K in 10 days......still trying to recover....NFut is less risky than options but margin is the problem there with 30K blocked for 1 lot......:(

option fan

RELINFRA fut close 1059.65 s/l 1034

RELCAPITAL fut close 835.65 s/l 824

RPOWER fut close..173.55 s/l 171.65

looks good to me for intraday fut long trades ( some small quick profits possible) when in profit.. trail ! tgt = more or less profit :)

PTC fut close 142.4 s/l 140 tgt 147+

worth to keep an eye.. GTOFFSHORE / INDIANB / HCC / ABAN

nac

MT,

Are you trading in ODIN?

If yes, just check it...

I remember I put order (by default product type was "MARGIN"). But now I see only "CARRY FORWARD". I don't got any choice to pick MARGIN. Do you think it could be the reason why we get blocked 30k+ for one lot nifty?