my options picks intraday/delivery

option fan

All the Asian markets except Seoul are down by more than 1.5%...China has cracked...Aaj to laag raha hai 6100 bhi support nehi hoga:(... Exited all my 6300 calls @ 36 (avg)...No more trade for today if nifty does not cross 6150 again...
I don't think Nifty will bounce. Look at Chinese markets down 5 %. It is once again like catching a falling knife. For the time being I think the uptrend is over. This will be negated if nifty closes above 6130 (spot)
Charts indicate one more downleg today Nifty - 135 to -140 today
:clapping::clapping: all were perfect !! :(

When do you think it may pause. Just your best guess as per your reading of the charts..
Currently 6120 - 6130 (Spot) will be a strong resistance. Unless we cross this things will be not so good. The next major support is 5930. All things said , the world markets are going to dictate the direction of Nifty for some time

alroyraj

Currently 6120 - 6130 (Spot) will be a strong resistance. Unless we cross this things will be not so good. The next major support is 5930. All things said , the world markets are going to dictate the direction of Nifty for some time
So Monday and tuesday probably the bias is negative and probably some similar downmove would be expected.This next week is gonna be exciting.

gauharjk

So Monday and tuesday probably the bias is negative and probably some similar downmove would be expected.This next week is gonna be exciting.
Strangely, all the selloff happened only in Asia. European markets seem alright to me... FTSE100 crashed badly in the opening, but recovered very well, even went green for a little while. IMO, European and American markets might end up flat today, or only slightly negative...

PGDIMES

PGDIMES,

Guess what.... while I was napping for a bit.... friend... calls up asking what is happening to the market.... looked at the screen.... & it looked...bad....

.....Quickly had a coffee..... and got round to trading the 3 accounts....first cut the position some booked profits...then shorted... everything covered everything... went long EVERYTHING booked profit .....Everything.. then shorted....a FEW THINGS & LONG A FEW THINGS....

200+ trades in all... and you forgot you had a 6300 CE @ 105....what comes to mind can't be said...here....:)

SavantGarde

Dear SG,

I can't even dare to think about trading like you in my wildest dreams...And with my dwindling ledger balance it's also a dream to make 200+ trades(other than scalping):lol:...

Moreover it's sheer bad luck which I had in most of my trades for the last couple of days...I hope none of the traders other than me has lost shorting nifty on Friday where as all my shorts(not once or twice but 4 times) hit stop loss before becoming profitable...Even trying with long also gave the same result...Even my long call and short put which are the positions I'm holding are in loss...

Actually I didn't forget about the call...I put a sell order of 6300 CE on Thursday and checked that the price went above that level but my position remained intact(forgot to check whether the position was squared off or not):eek:...My broker RKGlobal's quotes are surely delayed...I'm saying so because on Friday 6100 CE was trading at 93 when I gave a buy order @ 91.5 which got executed immediately @ 91.3 where as the quotes were showing 92.5 and 91.5 was the 5th best bid price...Though made money in Punj LLoyd future due to this(gave a buy order @ 132.7 when it was trading at 132.8 and it was immediately executed @ 132.4...panicked...gave a sell order @ 132.7 again and it was immediately executed @ 132.8):rofl:...