my options picks intraday/delivery

rrrajguru

Hi option fan,

Which broker is good for options trading.I am with Sharekhan but charges are heavy so usually avoid options.But at times when kindofsure call I trade.

U have any suggesstion for broker for options.I have acct with RK.But have stopped trading using the acct.Am gonna open acct with Zerodha.

Raju
Raju,

May i know why you have stopped trading in RKGlobal a/c, is there any problem with them? why i am asking you is, i am planning to open one a/c with them.

option fan

bought same 6200 CE @ 73 s/l 64 will exit/trail @ profit breakeven 74.8

edit... bought same 6200 CE @ 73.45 s/l 64 will exit/trail @ profit breakeven 74.8

Last edited:

Raju

Hi rrrajguru,

I had also open with RKGlobal acct few months backs.Almost a year back.
One entire month wherein they were upgrading I had made huge loss.
Atleast in sharekhan I am able to put orders with speed which is necessary for day trading/scalping.

Few poeple are satisfied with their service.But this was my personal experience.Please consult other in the forum and decide as even I would not be able to tell u whether RK global or Zerodha as I have no experience with Zerodha as of today.Have received their forms and am in process of opening their account.50 signatures in the form make me cry :)

Raju

option fan

for me NIFTY downside is almost over... 6157 spot 6127 arround but will wait for monday or clear signals for taking new position.
frankly dunno the s/l !