My System - My trades.

Yes, Sir,
It will take some practice to read PA this way, around 10.30 got out of yesterdays long, see failure of OBV to go high as well as lower high by price.

That time mind was too occupied with long bias, so couldnt interpret information in real time.
Around 12.38 followed OBV & took long @ 635, but poor show in trade management hit TSL.

:)
MB ji happens all the times. Well it was just an opportunity lost, not the end of the world. Tomorrow is another day and it will belong to you. My good wishes.

MB ji this was a must trade with very low risk. Just look at the charts(we were making higher lows in the previous 2 red ribbons period so we were probably looking for longs right) but look at the 2 previous blue ribbon period, we were making lower highs so we should have been ready to short if we fell below the lowest levels in the last red ribbon period (as breaching would have nullified the condition to go long as we would be making a lower low). Lower highs was already in place, the breach of the low levels just before 10:50 gave a splendid short.
This is something very important, I will check it in bar replay and grasp the concept. Need to alter thought process.

Last edited: