My System - My trades.

SevenD

Just saw the thread today. Another trick to trade using OBV that i had shared earlier, and probably most forgot was to look up the previous days OBV action in comparison. If you look up today's Bank Nifty charts you would find that the OBV never breached yesterday's closing levels throughout the day, indicating that money if any would be best made by going long only whenever the system threw up a long trade. There might have been oportunities on the short side too but the market makers were not in the mood to bring down the markets by much. I hope some of you had observed this and traded accordingly. Remember OBV is a leading indicator.
Varunji,

Today BNF breached yesterday OBV close at 2.15, I hope, I understood properly, could you clarify.

VJAY

Just saw the thread today. Another trick to trade using OBV that i had shared earlier, and probably most forgot was to look up the previous days OBV action in comparison. If you look up today's Bank Nifty charts you would find that the OBV never breached yesterday's closing levels throughout the day, indicating that money if any would be best made by going long only whenever the system threw up a long trade. There might have been oportunities on the short side too but the market makers were not in the mood to bring down the markets by much. I hope some of you had observed this and traded accordingly. Remember OBV is a leading indicator.
also ydays high and lows of OBV also give clues like MP figures ...