My System - My trades.

VJAY

This trade I recommended to my friend just as casual ...that time I not used the ribbon on price chart....he exieted after entry now asking to educate him how I predicted that trade :D
credit goes to Varunji as this OBV is sharp arsenal for trading ...

VJAY

One can also add to ones position whenever you get a fresh signal in the armchair method (Positional) So if one was to get 1 initial + say 3 adds. Only your last add would carry some risk, so even if SL were to hit you would lose a little bit in the last add which would be more than compensated with good profits in your earlier 3 positions.
yes varunji...My view is one can take entry with positional size as per MM (as we know our ISL)and exit 1/2 @ that risk point and start adding 1/2 pos in every add points ,,,so there is no Risk in positions which riding '.My views as looking some charts and following some scrips since some times now

My view is that the mother of all bull markets may have just started. The cue it was waiting for may well be the UP factor as with this win the BJP will also have adequate numbers in Rajya sabha and hence will be able to pass bills smoothly in RS as well. The markets do not like uncertainity. Now that this uncertainity is out of the way, get ready to be surprised on the up. Use this armchair investing concept and you yourself would be surprised with the results by the end of this year. I feel we should be up by atleast 12-15% from the current levels in this year itself. Reliance has just broken out of a 8 year slumber. It alone has the legs to take Nifty across 10000 (it has a good weightage too). Similarly the HDFC pack has also broken out from its multi-year range. And the key point is that the FII's have been shorting since 8000 and 18000 levels thinking that they would enter at lower levels like they have been doing for the past so many years. This time the tables have turned and the DII's have given support and raised the markets.Just think what would happen if the FII's who might have missed the bus till now also decide to join the bandwagon with this stamp of approval given to Modi ji. SO in short interesting times ahead. The retail who has just been looking at the PE multiples and all the bad press (demonet.. etc) just cannot digest this and is still in a state of denial. This would further fuel this rally as market is only and only driven by liquidity. Just my two cents but pls do your own due dilligence and trade as per the ribbon method. No naked trading. Atleast we would have well defined stops for our positions.