My System - My trades.

So if you start testing this system from tomorrow, then probably you would be in a better position to start using this system after 6 months, after the bull market. Please post your results if anybody wants to test this by paper trading for the next 6 months. I have done a lifetime of testing, i am not volunteering.

VJAY

So if you start testing this system from tomorrow, then probably you would be in a better position to start using this system after 6 months, after the bull market. Please post your results if anybody wants to test this by paper trading for the next 6 months. I have done a lifetime of testing, i am not volunteering.
Dear Varunji,
You meant intraday or positional?

Vjay ji that was a sarcastic remark. If the system will work, it will work for all markets across all time frames. We have not used any indicators. We are not being subjective. We are following both price and volumes simultaneously and remaining with the trend(when both are in sync). I guess that all sums up trading. The remark was meant for people who have still not understood the basics of this system. It is really funny. Reminds me of a situation (an anecdote) where if somebody learns to walk on water, people would still accuse him of not being able to swim. That is life. I know i will not be very popular in this forum after this remark. I want people to come up with a problem that we all could collectively resolve. Just an off the cuff cliched remark would not help any body grow.

You can get to check the past performance in positional by just glancing at any past data of any instrument in a few minutes only, because positional signals are meant to be truer and long. Why to think too much about it. The SL's are also small considering the returns they are capable of giving.

VJAY

Vjay ji that was a sarcastic remark. If the system will work, it will work for all markets across all time frames. We have not used any indicators. We are not being subjective. We are following both price and volumes simultaneously and remaining with the trend(when both are in sync). I guess that all sums up trading. The remark was meant for people who have still not understood the basics of this system. It is really funny. Reminds me of a situation (an anecdote) where if somebody learns to walk on water, people would still accuse him of not being able to swim. That is life. I know i will not be very popular in this forum after this remark. I want people to come up with a problem that we all could collectively resolve. Just an off the cuff cliched remark would not help any body grow.
Dear Varunji,
here in forums everyone wants methods which is clearcut rules ....your thread going in full speed with last gear ...within days its changing though logic is same but seeing it differently....IMO no thread previously gone this much speed :D....
I dont know how you seen my remark as sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when you telling here to paper trade or live trade reliance you not mentioned it as positiona or intra?
Its not fair as you taking every Q as some thing oppose you ....I am never here or in TJ opposed anyone ...So please take my sorry if my Q or posts hurts you......Thanks for valuable insights and introducing OBV for me.....

IMO if we use any intraday method rules without any tweeks not works for positional....as I have gone many methods and backtested many in my trading carreer....

Dear Varunji,
here in forums everyone wants methods which is clearcut rules ....your thread going in full speed with last gear ...within days its changing though logic is same but seeing it differently....IMO no thread previously gone this much speed :D....
I dont know how you seen my remark as sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when you telling here to paper trade or live trade reliance you not mentioned it as positiona or intra?
Its not fair as you taking every Q as some thing oppose you ....I am never here or in TJ opposed anyone ...So please take my sorry if my Q or posts hurts you......Thanks for valuable insights and introducing OBV for me.....
Are bhai,his remark was sarcastic.....not your remark.....:D

Smart_trade

Thanks ST ji for coming to my rescue. I donot intentionally or unintentionally want to rub anybody's feather the wrong way. I do not want Bad Karma on me. That is the sole reason i desist from commenting on anybody's thread. That does not mean that people should stop commenting on mine. Infact i always encourage constructive criticism.