My System - My trades.

VJAY

Sir as it for daily , does the ribbon color change happens on intra basis or the ribbon color change happens on eod ?

Does this ribbon color was blue on Friday ?

Sir , I am asking because I don't have amibroker presently.

Please reply sir.

VJAY

Sir , I was asking for BankNIFTY , please post the chart for Friday .

What are those two ribbons ?

Please post AFL for the same .

Thank you sir
better to go through full thread every afl posted in this thread itself by happyji/vijkrishji/xrayji,,,,

Vjay sir , the chart you posted is BankNIFTY daily chart with 5 period Obv ribbon ? Right sir or is it different chart

If it is different please post the 5 period Obv ribbon with BankNIFTY daily chart

Last edited:
Varun ji, would request you to clear one query regarding positional setups. Currently, I am taking stock positions based on 15 period OBV ribbon in 15 min TF. Using futures chart, I am taking positions in options. I would like to confirm if the SL should also be based upon the futures chart only. Though many a times, both the chart seems to move in sync but at times, the pivot levels seem to appear at different timings. As of now, I use futures chart ribbon to initiate the position and use the previous pivot levels from the corresponding options chart ribbon.

Regards,

Varun ji, would request you to clear one query regarding positional setups. Currently, I am taking stock positions based on 15 period OBV ribbon in 15 min TF. Using futures chart, I am taking positions in options. I would like to confirm if the SL should also be based upon the futures chart only. Though many a times, both the chart seems to move in sync but at times, the pivot levels seem to appear at different timings. As of now, I use futures chart ribbon to initiate the position and use the previous pivot levels from the corresponding options chart ribbon.

Regards,
use future charts to keep sl.