My System - My trades.

Vipul_84

ST Sir, your chart is missing now :(
Please if possible post the chart again.

Posting 15 min chart of HDFC bank.It was in a short term downmove till the close of 2-3-2017. On 3-3-2017 OBV quickly after open went above the closing OBV level on 2-3-2017 and stayed above it all day long thus starting a fresh short term upmove which continued for next 3-4 days ( still continuing).

Smart_trade

wisp

Does OBV give any clue about the next day? What can we expect tomorrow?

wisp

Yes, we have to plot it on crystal ball pane. We can request Happy ji to code AFL. :lol:

Just joking Wispbhai.
Bro, just asking if anything can be gleaned eod, same as we can in price action. Price may or may behave the way we expect, but some guesses can be made na? :D

Does OBV give any clue about the next day? What can we expect tomorrow?
Regarding this thing , I request anyone to please upload 5 period Obv ribbon for BankNIFTY on " daily" for the past one week or so .

Thanks

Vipul_84

Varun Sir, any post of yours with reference to TEMA bands?

St ji see how well these moves were captured by Happy ji's PDC levels( white dotted lines in OBV charts). The red vertical line is the short and the green vertical line is the long (positional) So short around 1410 and then buy around 1370

Vipul_84

Need to think about this more deeply :thumb:

This is a chart of Compressed OBV of Natural gas for the current contract. The dotted lines are the PDC levels as per Happy ji's AFL. See how easy it was to actually see when NG topped out and bottommed out positionally. Same way you can pull up any chart of any instrument to get this information. Do post some charts also for others to realise the potential. The sell as per this method came during the last week of January around 230 levels. And the buy at around 180 levels during the last week of Feb.

Vipul_84

This is a good summary. Thanks XRAY . Can you guide where is this OBV PDC dotted line afl? iN 4 DAYS THREAD HAS SKYROCKETED LIKE nifty OF TODAY . 200 POSTS UP :thumb:

Varun ji Nothing wrong with your flow !!! i just divided your systems in two categories first is basic setup which is for newbies and starters another is for pro trader setups

please correct me if i'm wrong .

Basic setup :

1.36 200 EMA on Price OBV with 36 being PB and add on and 200 trend decider

2.Ribbon method.. Its all so simple with all ribbon of same color go in that direction

Pro setups

1.HH and HL entry in OBV

2.BO and BD around PDC of OBV and trade in that direction