My System - My trades.

VJAY

BNF...note even after big gap OBV just showing inside last days high...so not much move now to UP my views

wisp

Varun Ji, I have a doubt, but want your permission first to post the question here in this thread. The purpose is to understand your system better. Please dont misunderstand me.

Last edited:

MEAG

The market takes its long term decisions only after big events. Like remember i had said that till we do not go below OBV levels of 31st January (1 day before the budget) we would not be going down. At that time that became the new zero for positional. Then after we had a big sell off 2 weeks back from around 21000 levels i had said that probably the high was already in place. We have respected those levels since then. Now on tuesday if the market gives a thumbs up (which looks to be a given right now) friday's lowest levels would and should become the new zero for positional. So no matter whatever the so called experts say on the blue channels, the uptrend would be in place till we breach the new zero levels. Valuations etc. would have no relevance once we take out the lifetime highs. The markets are never known to be rational. In fact the general public who would find the absence of logic in this uptrend would be fuelling this rally by their state of denial.
In BNF 1min, OBV has taken support at Friday's lowest levels.

VJAY

Varun Ji, I have a doubt, but want your permission first to post the question here in this thread. The purpose is to understand your system better. Please dont misunderstand me.
you can ask Q...many here who understood your Q and method can answer.....if its need clarity am sure varunji can help too.....

wisp

you can ask Q...many here who understood your Q and method can answer.....if its need clarity am sure varunji can help too.....
Thanks VJAY bro.

Varunji,
BNF 1 min OBV is below previous day high and 5 min is way above. Which would have more impact on price? Thanks for your help.

5 min

VJAY

Thanks VJAY bro.

Varunji,
BNF 1 min OBV is below previous day high and 5 min is way above. Which would have more impact on price? Thanks for your help.

5 min

good Q ...for me I only look which TF I trade :)

Vipul_84

Varunji & Seniors , when you trade Nickel, Crude & NG which contracts you trade? What is the slippage that you encounter? I am too new to commodities trading, so these basic questions.