My System - My trades.

I don't trade Nifty and really donot know how you guys might have traded it but as per my charts there is a very clean trend from 28th. March with one initial trade and 8 Adds netting more than 1000 points in 3/4 days off my 1 min.charts. Nowhere has it breached the earlier range after breaking out in a new range as marked by boxes.
ST ji look at this chart and comment. I donot trade nifty but just for your kind perusal.

ST ji look at this chart and comment. I donot trade nifty but just for your kind perusal.
Nifty is a buy in every dip....after the dip the upmove resumes ....no reason to go short...but I was surprised to see few TV commentators also went short in nifty and got their stops hit.

NIfty trend is clearly up....

Smart_trade

The last time we made a high a few years ago was different in the sense that (if my memory is correct) it was made at the opening and got sold into. Today's close has been very strong both in terms of price and volume. (Both at an all time high)

Going By the OBV analysis, the closing have been higher than PDC from 28th of march and hence this rally. This was the same reason i was able to spot that Reliance had bottomed after the correction from the adverse news. This i think is a big edge to explore and exploit.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I am out , booked 11 point loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+12 booked . Long. Nothing to take home.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nifty is a buy in every dip....after the dip the upmove resumes ....no reason to go short...but I was surprised to see few TV commentators also went short in nifty and got their stops hit.

NIfty trend is clearly up....

Smart_trade

Do you really trust those TV Commentators? I mean no doubt about skill, but would they say their reco in public. I know a guy (and its funny) who does exactly opposite to what one of the renowned folks on TV will recommends , specially if its an F&O stock. And his winrate is really good.

Vipul_84

Sir, I need to learn swing trading using OBV. I am okay with intraday trades. For swing, can you please post this Reliance chart that you are refwring here.
Going By the OBV analysis, the closing have been higher than PDC from 28th of march and hence this rally. This was the same reason i was able to spot that Reliance had bottomed after the correction from the adverse news. This i think is a big edge to explore and exploit.

Vipul_84

OBV closing above PDC at what time frame sir ? I think you are reffering to 1 minute chart? So even if in 1 min chart OBV closes above PDC, we look for positional entry? Please comment on this.

Vipul ji i have already explained to PT ji (which unfortunately he did not understand). According to me the selling stopped in Reliance when the OBV closed above the PDC at the end of the day. As a confirmation buy the underlying above the PDC with appropriate SL.

Last edited: