My System - My trades.

Vipul_84

Today OBV captured entire upmove in Nifty. Almost from xx20 to EOD till xx74 Thanks sir. Now I feel more confident in intrday trades. Just swing using OBV I am not fully understood. I am also planning using options for swing ( for good night sleep), moves have to be quick which is possible only with OBV.

raju.vzm

Hi Varun,

What's your view on idea daily chat. Price & obv bo happened around jan30, in such situation what Will be the entry value and what Will be the SL. Now price came below 200 ema though OBV above it, any other views on this chart?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

john302928

Hi I have a question. In VEDL, we add the second lot when it comes to 36EMA in OBV. But we have a SL rule to book profit when price comes below swing high below 36EMA. So by using that we should have come out at the second lot area. Am I right? Ofcourse, we would have again gone back to buying when it went back high. But I want to makesure my understanding on booking profit at the second lot area is right or not. Please correct me.

Hi I have a question. In VEDL, we add the second lot when it comes to 36EMA in OBV. But we have a SL rule to book profit when price comes below swing high below 36EMA. So by using that we should have come out at the second lot area. Am I right? Ofcourse, we would have again gone back to buying when it went back high. But I want to makesure my understanding on booking profit at the second lot area is right or not. Please correct me.
Yes you are right in your understanding. Though i use this level to add or as in your case if you come out at 36EMA go long in 2 lots (or double the quantity which would be the same like adding). The reason being the sl would be very small.

Hi Varun,

What's your view on idea daily chat. Price & obv bo happened around jan30, in such situation what Will be the entry value and what Will be the SL. Now price came below 200 ema though OBV above it, any other views on this chart?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Sir looking at the chart, i find both price and OBV not in sync. Wait for either of them to fall in place. Meaning wait for strength in price to go long or weakness in OBV to short.

OBV closing above PDC at what time frame sir ? I think you are reffering to 1 minute chart? So even if in 1 min chart OBV closes above PDC, we look for positional entry? Please comment on this.
Yes. OBV is not to be compared to price. It is a different kettle of fish. The best and the fastest signals are obtained from 1min.charts and these signals are true. Meaning you can clearly make out a significant addition or sell off in volumes. The resultant price action because of this OBV action takes time to show.