My System - My trades.

I don't trade Nifty and really donot know how you guys might have traded it but as per my charts there is a very clean trend from 28th. March with one initial trade and 8 Adds netting more than 1000 points in 3/4 days off my 1 min.charts. Nowhere has it breached the earlier range after breaking out in a new range as marked by boxes.
Sirji, this is a good idea to draw boxes as you did, gives a clearer picture to me. Such small yet important things bring clarity. I should start doing it.

As always we are delighted to be in your company :)

Frankly i am disappointed with the negative feedback and the response i have received in the forum. I donot need to tell people how to trade in the stock market based on an edge. The PDC line is one of the biggest edge you will find. How to use this edge is upto the individual. Maruti moved 250 points today though i did not trade it, but the point is if i were to trade maruti daily, i would have made a killing. I traded Yes bank and made more than 10000 today because i trade it almost every day. The range in BankNifty was only about 150 points (against an average of 200+) but i tripled my money in 21800 Ce from 10 to 30 based on this edge. You need to know how to use this edge.