{My Trading diary}

sumosanammain

Galli do toh sab milta hai :D

On a serious note, you just need to negotiate well show them you are a big volume trader and put a good amount of money initially which u can withdraw later :D
For margins upto 15 lakhs, they have refused to give a friend rs 20 per lot.

Anyway, am happier with rs 20 per ORDER, rather than pay these dogs 20 per lot. Also, these brokerages are dying a slow death, as when they were set up, they were operating like kings, and treated clients like dogs. Now, clients are closing accounts, and treating them like dogs. Most of their branches are being shut down, and they cannot operate like a discount broker, as their expenses are not like those of a discount broker.

Dear Vaibhav Sir

nice to see your thread & impressed ....:thumb:

I am new to intraday trading can you guide me ??? ...
how you r selecting stock & targets >>>???

VaibhavPRO

Dear Vaibhav Sir

nice to see your thread & impressed ....:thumb:

I am new to intraday trading can you guide me ??? ...
how you r selecting stock & targets >>>???

Ab kisi ne Sir bola to uske piche SG ki display pic vala janwar chod dunga :D

Impressed by what? 2 trades?

I select stock by watching daily chart. I look for either a strong trend or a sideways about to be broken.

If you are new. Trade equities intraday with capital of 20-30k. Dont use any leverage. Use any system,method,tips,patterns etc.. anything u like. Do this for 3 months and come back to me. I expect you to loose most of your money. Try to make it last full 3 months thats ur challenge :D

Ab kisi ne Sir bola to uske piche SG ki display pic vala janwar chod dunga :D

Impressed by what? 2 trades?

I select stock by watching daily chart. I look for either a strong trend or a sideways about to be broken.

If you are new. Trade equities intraday with capital of 20-30k. Dont use any leverage. Use any system,method,tips,patterns etc.. anything u like. Do this for 3 months and come back to me. I expect you to loose most of your money. Try to make it last full 3 months thats ur challenge :D
Thanks !!!!!
today i lost rs.2000 in two trade ........
:annoyed:

VaibhavPRO

Thanks !!!!!
today i lost rs.2000 in two trade ........
:annoyed:
Good going arndick :) .. But u need to slow down a bit.. You will finish ur capital in 10-15 days on this speed. :D

You have to make it last 3 months dont forget. Risk not more than 2 % per trade and not more than 3 loosing trades in 1 day. And for god sake dont touch futures and options.

If possible record every trade in a journal. I doubt you will do becoz at this stage we think of these thing as boring/unnecessary. But if you are able to do it then you have taken a big step. :)

Search this forum for methods. Understand them.Trade them. Read some good books on trading. Watch youtube videos uploaded by traders, there are some really good videos available. Search for material on trading psychology and read it. You should enjoy this stuff. .Open a demo forex account trade on it using ur newly acquired knowledge

And if you dont want to study/research/do hardwork. Quit immediately. No point throwing away your hard earned money brother.

VaibhavPRO

Trade chart for today

Entry 2 lots BNF 10520 ,SL 10472
Reason for entry :MP trade. Contact linkon da for details :)
Trailed my SL as trend was strong. Was able to exit at High of the day :)

Capital at 2,07,664

Total Trades - 1.75 (In risk per trade term, 1 = 4000(2%). also ignoring scratch trades)

No. of Winners - 1.25
No. of Loser - .5

37.75 trades to go :D

Last edited: