{My Trading diary}

Hi

The refresh rate is really horrible in PIB. Switch to Now which has amazing refresh rate.

I also sometimes face issue where there is lag of 20-30 sec at start of the market for few scrips.Though i havent faced any such issue in NF.
its not much of an issue as i use ManshiRT for data feeds to amibroker.
Will post the ticklist on monday.

Switch to zerodha asap. No1 broker at the moment in my view :)
Hi, thanks for answering.

I use PIB to push data to amibroker.
I use Zerodha for my trading, but the refresh rates for first 20 mins is a problem for the last 3 weeks.

The tick list will be deleted when you log in on monday.

Could you please post todays tick list as I have?
Thses guys say its a problem at my end, and if I can confirm that this is occuring with others too, I can back up my claim, and make them do something about it.

VaibhavPRO

Hi, thanks for answering.

I use PIB to push data to amibroker.
I use Zerodha for my trading, but the refresh rates for first 20 mins is a problem for the last 3 weeks.

The tick list will be deleted when you log in on monday.

Could you please post todays tick list as I have?
Thses guys say its a problem at my end, and if I can confirm that this is occuring with others too, I can back up my claim, and make them do something about it.
Dear Salma,

I couldnt find the option in PIB to see tick data. If you can guide me then i can post.

Dear Salma,

I couldnt find the option in PIB to see tick data. If you can guide me then i can post.
Thanks for replying, Vaibhav.

To get the tick list, please do the following.

Click on Nifty August futures.
Press F5
Now a chart will open up.
In the bottom right of the chart, there is a dropdown box, it should show tick. If not, select the option tick in it.
Now, right click in the middle of the chart and select tick list.

You should get the list.

Today, the rates started out properly, but stalled around 9:20, giving maybe 2 ticks in a minute. All this while, Spot Nifty was refreshing every second. Also, Zerodha Now was updating every second too, meaning my connection should be ok.

Could you please do the above, as Indiabulls will just say " This is a problem with your machine " If I have your tick list, it will be a big help to me.

Thanks in advance.

VaibhavPRO

Sorry guys.Was not able to post the trade live. Got entry in raymond at 367.3

Awesome pick Raymond :D

Now aaj ka doosra shikar. Exide Ind

Buy entry trigger placed at 135.4 SL 134.7