{My Trading diary}

VaibhavPRO

Average day today. Got caught up in wrong scrip. managed 2 scratch trades and one 1R trade

Trade List

SUMMARY

Gain after brokerage : 1500

Hum me hai Hero ;)

VaibhavPRO

UPDATE

Capital at 2,09,151

Total Trades - 2.25 (In risk per trade term, 1 = 4000(2%). also ignoring scratch trades)

No. of Winners - 1.75
No. of Loser - .5

37.75 trades to go

Good going arndick :) .. But u need to slow down a bit.. You will finish ur capital in 10-15 days on this speed. :D

You have to make it last 3 months dont forget. Risk not more than 2 % per trade and not more than 3 loosing trades in 1 day. And for god sake dont touch futures and options.

If possible record every trade in a journal. I doubt you will do becoz at this stage we think of these thing as boring/unnecessary. But if you are able to do it then you have taken a big step. :)

Search this forum for methods. Understand them.Trade them. Read some good books on trading. Watch youtube videos uploaded by traders, there are some really good videos available. Search for material on trading psychology and read it. You should enjoy this stuff. .Open a demo forex account trade on it using ur newly acquired knowledge

And if you dont want to study/research/do hardwork. Quit immediately. No point throwing away your hard earned money brother.
Thanksssssssssss!!!!!!! i'll follow the things strictly......
:p

Anyone using Indiabulls here? I am facing a problem of refresh issue in Nifty Futures between 9:15 and 9:35. The ticks are coming 20 to 50 seconds apart. And then, after 9:40, the rates are refreshing every 4 seconds. Also, during this period, cash stock sare refreshing properly, at 4 second intervals. Java is updated, Pib is updated, Internet is fine, as Zerodha terminal gives 1 second ticks in that period. Anyonbe else facing this issue?

Vaibhavpro, since you are using Indiabulls, can you please take the time and post a screenshot of the ticklist of Nifty futures of August, for the first 30 minutes?

Mine is attached below

Attachments

Last edited:

VaibhavPRO

Anyone using Indiabulls here? I am facing a problem of refresh issue in Nifty Futures between 9:15 and 9:35. The ticks are coming 20 to 50 seconds apart. And then, after 9:40, the rates are refreshing every 4 seconds. Also, during this period, cash stock sare refreshing properly, at 4 second intervals. Java is updated, Pib is updated, Internet is fine, as Zerodha terminal gives 1 second ticks in that period. Anyonbe else facing this issue?

Vaibhavpro, since you are using Indiabulls, can you please take the time and post a screenshot of the ticklist of Nifty futures of August, for the first 30 minutes?

Mine is attached below
Hi

The refresh rate is really horrible in PIB. Switch to Now which has amazing refresh rate.

I also sometimes face issue where there is lag of 20-30 sec at start of the market for few scrips.Though i havent faced any such issue in NF.
its not much of an issue as i use ManshiRT for data feeds to amibroker.
Will post the ticklist on monday.

Switch to zerodha asap. No1 broker at the moment in my view :)