My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

Dear Satya,

How can we use metalib to import metastock realtime data from Yahoo.
Is there any programming required in VB
Please explain the process

Thank You

Any luck satya ?

Naresh

I found that nifty data is updating realtime from yahoo .But Backfill for nifty is not working . For all others scrips in portfolio ( added them in market watch of Pib) back fill is working fine. Only issue with NSE . I think this has some thing to do with " NSE=^NSEI " as NSE is not the symbol in PIB . I added S&P CNX NIFTY=^NSEI , but still i am unable to backfill

Any advices ?

Naresh

renu daga

hi ashish da...
just few days to wait,,,
intezaar ka meetha hota hai,,,,and ,,usk intezar ke liye thoda.. aur intezaar karna padta hai...........

renu

Naresh,

we are launching new Products for RT Yahoo data feed and RT Power India Bulls feed.

Please visit my website for more details. It will be launched in a week's time from now, if things goes as per plan.

Regards
Satya
when is the launch ...............zooommmmmmmmmmmmmm
:)

Re: My ***** RealTime Data Viewer

Dear members and administrator, First I apologize all of you but when I read this thread from beginning to end i really disappointed from thread writer. How can you define this thread as non profit or little profit sharing? I think Mr Satya is total professional. A software which fetch and sync real time data from one to another, costs very high. It is simply not affordable by most of traderji members. Now he uses this thread to advertise his website and products.