My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

Hi Satya ,

Fist of all I want to congratulate you for your stock tool utility . I am using ver 2.0.48 for last 2 days with amibroker and it is working fine .
-> Pls. give me details , how to back fill data from PIB using stock tool after market close .
-> Also when I click on PIB Auto update button it ask me for registration with message "Trial Version Expired , Please visit www.investbulls to register your version ! ".
Few suggestions :
-> Utility can be used to update data in other base interval other than tick for ex. 1 min or 5 min .
-> In traderji there is a link for Yahoo beta chart
http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#chart1:symbol=^bsesn;range=1d;indicator=volume;charttype=candlestick;crosshair=on;logscale=on;source=

http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#chart1:symbol=^bsesn;range=5d;indicator=volume;charttype=candlestick;crosshair=on;logscale=on;source=

If we open yahoo beta chart in Internet Explorer for 1 day or 5 day it save 1 min data in *.xml format in our temp internet file folder . For your reference I am attaching the xml file . Pls. see the attachment which can be used to back fill data for 1 day or last 5 day data in 1 min format for all cash stock on BSE , NSE and index in 1 min format
-> Utility can back fill data during real time update for single security or multiple security as per users choice .

Thanks and Regards
Harish Chheda

very good idea, i will look into it.

satya

rohit876 said:
Dear srisara,
I have been using your software since quite some time..Thanks a lot it has been really helpful..

However, recently today i faced a problem where it says " Class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on the machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL"
on executing data extractor.

Although the file is right there in the system. it is showing this message..Kindly help me on this one, coz i am unable to upload my data which is causing me lot of problems..

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Rohit Agarwal.
You may need to register the dll again.

open command prompt
in comand prompt go to system folder

run this command
regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL

this should work, if not let me know. I couldnot send PM to u.
satya

Dear Sir

I Am New To This Group. I Am Looking For Real Time Intraday Candle Stick Charts For Indian Stock Market.

Shall I Get It With Yours. If Yes, Kindly Guide Me How To Get That ?

Thanking You.

Hello Srisara

I registered, got the confirmation emails, clicked on the link to confirm. Then tried tologin - but get a message each time:

"You have not activated your account. You should have received an email with instructions on how to confirm your account."

The email has no instructions to confirm the account, other than just clicking on the link.

Tried to change the password, got the email with link to reset the password. Tried to login with the new password, still get same message.

Re-registered from another account, with entirely new use name - but same there also.

Please help.

Thanks