My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

Hi Satya,
I have loaded the new stocktools which you have sent. It has created the symbols in the ambroker symbols folder. It is updating all the nse scripts except S&P CNX NIFTY. It has not created S&P CNX NIFTY symbol in amibroker symbol list. I do not know why. The dash board is showing the nifty being updated. As I have observed the problem may be in updating the RT_dump.txt which is not being updated properly. It is my observation only. I do not know the real reason. The RTdataBFYahoo_sep_05_2006 file is getting updated and it is now 116kb. But does not contain the datas of S&P CNX NIFTY. Hope you can understand my point.
Regards
gvnarendra

Hi Satya,
I am attaching the reliance 5 min chart. I think there are missing datas. It is not being updated correctly. As I have observed the datas in stocktool display dashboard is getting updated frequently. But the datas that is displaying are not updated as desired?
gvnarendra

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Satya,
I am attaching the reliance 5 min chart. I think there are missing datas. It is not being updated correctly. As I have observed the datas in stocktool display dashboard is getting updated frequently. But the datas that is displaying are not updated as desired?
gvnarendra
narendra,

it takes time to build up the data. we fetch the data tick by tick and update the chart software.

chart software in turn presents you data, in the timeframe you select.

so, you keep running the tool for quite a few days or weeks, then you'll slowly get the charts in proper way.

Satya

narendra,

it takes time to build up the data. we fetch the data tick by tick and update the chart software.

chart software in turn presents you data, in the timeframe you select.

so, you keep running the tool for quite a few days or weeks, then you'll slowly get the charts in proper way.

Satya
Hi Satya,
Thank you for solving the problem.
gvnarendra

Kindly send your tools and instructions to make it operational at [email protected]

I'm not conversant with RAR file type, so kindly send your utility in Zip format.

Narendra,

I am attaching latest MyStock Tools, download this and copy to mystock tools folder.

Also, did you copy rt_yahoo_st.format to the formats folder of AB?

let me know, if it works,

also attach the main screen shot RT Yahoo extractor, in case we need it.

Satya

Hi Satya,
Everything is working fine except the S&P CNX NIFTY is not showing in AB symbol. So no chart of nifty which I follow intently. Can we add the nifty symbol manually? Please let me know if there is a way.
gvnarendra

Hi Satya,
Everything is working fine except the S&P CNX NIFTY is not showing in AB symbol. So no chart of nifty which I follow intently. Can we add the nifty symbol manually? Please let me know if there is a way.
gvnarendra
it should come...it was working for me.

[CASH]
S&P CNX NIFTY = ^NSEI
ABB = ABB.NS
ACC = ACC.NS
BAJAJAUTO = BAJAJAUTO.NS
BHARTIART = BHARTIART.NS
BHEL = BHEL.NS
BPCL = BPCL.NS

check the attached chart..!

Satya