My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

srisara said:
Hi All,

The download link for the Stock Tools is.

http://www.investbulls.com/pns.html

You need to edit the portfolio.txt intially to setup the list of scrips. If you need any assitance or help, let me know here.

Regards
Satya
Hi! Srisara,

Thank you for sharing this software with us.

Can you (or any members who are using the software) please give a detailed explanation on how to export the intraday data into FCharts.

I would be grateful for the same.

Thanks & regards,
Amit

gobatman2001 said:
Hi! Srisara,

Thank you for sharing this software with us.

Can you (or any members who are using the software) please give a detailed explanation on how to export the intraday data into FCharts.

I would be grateful for the same.

Thanks & regards,
Amit
Amit,

Open FCharts

1. Click on Intraday button (present on left side of the Screen below Scanner button)

2. Select Ascii Files as source from the Drop down list

3. Enter the Path Name from where you want FCharts to read the file

4. set other settings as required

Regards
Satya

Satya

Satya,
I was having the previous version which I believe 2.0.9. I have uninstalled that version through windows installer and installed the current version 2.0.10( I have not restarted the machine after the uninstallation). Currently getting the error message 'trial version expired - please contact investbull to register) when trying to use . When I check the version, I find 2.0.9, seems to be the previous version is not getting completely uninstalled.
Can you give a solution to this issue? Also can you provide an uninstaller so that version upgrades can be smoother? Is registered version available in your website?

Regards,

Sarit

saritguha said:
Satya,
I was having the previous version which I believe 2.0.9. I have uninstalled that version through windows installer and installed the current version 2.0.10( I have not restarted the machine after the uninstallation). Currently getting the error message 'trial version expired - please contact investbull to register) when trying to use . When I check the version, I find 2.0.9, seems to be the previous version is not getting completely uninstalled.
Can you give a solution to this issue? Also can you provide an uninstaller so that version upgrades can be smoother? Is registered version available in your website?

Regards,

Sarit
Sarith,

Just go to the folder where StockTools is installed and remove all the files and then folder.

Next install the latest version (2.0.11) from website http://www.investbulls.com/pns.html.

If you have any problems let me know.

Satya

casoni

sir , i have downloaded stock tools..& all r working fine .i can watch yahoo and all scripts which u have mentioed in portfolio....thanks for help..i want to know how to attach stock tools with ami...kindly.help .me . ...thanks...