My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

I understand that but the trial version issue is persisting. Is it making any registry entry? The same is happening in windows 2000 also for me.

Regards,

Sarit

Thanks Satya, it's working now.

But landed up with another issue:
In real time data extractor mode, when 'Auto' tab in data refresh section is pushed, dashboard is blank.
When 'Manual' tab is pressed, dashboard is updated, but subsequently, if one pushes 'auto' tab in order to go to auto refresh mode, the same is not happening.

Auto refresh was working fine in previous version ( though if I remember correctly, change from manual to auto mode was not working then also).

If possible, run a check.

Regards,

Sarit

saritguha said:
Thanks Satya, it's working now.

But landed up with another issue:
In real time data extractor mode, when 'Auto' tab in data refresh section is pushed, dashboard is blank.
When 'Manual' tab is pressed, dashboard is updated, but subsequently, if one pushes 'auto' tab in order to go to auto refresh mode, the same is not happening.

Auto refresh was working fine in previous version ( though if I remember correctly, change from manual to auto mode was not working then also).

If possible, run a check.

Regards,

Sarit
Sarit,

Thanks for your interest, you are really testing the application to the hilt.

I figuered it out, in QM.Ini file, go to section [Time_Offset] and remove time, like below.

[Time_OffSet]
India_Open =
India_Close =

Also, please download the patch update from the below link

http://www.investbulls.com/pns.html

Regards
Satya

Hi All,

StockTools Update Information:

1. Added help documents in the Website, visit the link to download help file

2. Fixed the Index Panel picture bug

3. Removed the default time in Offset_Time seciton in QM.INI file.

also, I included patch update and full install links to avoid full install for those who installed already.

This will help them to preserve their QM.ini and portfolio.txt files.

Regards
Satya

srisara said:
Hi All,

StockTools Update Information:

1. Added help documents in the Website, visit the link to download help file

2. Fixed the Index Panel picture bug

3. Removed the default time in Offset_Time seciton in QM.INI file.

also, I included patch update and full install links to avoid full install for those who installed already.

This will help them to preserve their QM.ini and portfolio.txt files.

Regards
Satya
congratulations firstly...

still to try the s/w though real time and in excitement and anticipation, have almost lost my sleep.... have it all configured and now waiting for the mkt to open tomo to try this utility in real time in AB...

i was a little out of sync with the expiry in the QM.ini... understood everything else thru the well drafted help file that u have posted on the website... could u pls elaborate on this... the changing every month and 3 months thingy...

another snippet of observation... while using the eod convertor, i could get eod data for all nse symbols but what i missed was having this data for nifty as well in Amibroker... could u suggest a way/fix to this request ?

effort appreciated !!!

Dj

Satya,
Can you check the zip file for new install from investbulls website?
When I am trying to open the file with winzip, it is showing file corrupted ( CRC failed in stocktools.CAB)

Regards,

Sarit

watersigndj said:

still to try the s/w though real time and in excitement and anticipation, have almost lost my sleep.... have it all configured and now waiting for the mkt to open tomo to try this utility in real time in AB...

i was a little out of sync with the expiry in the QM.ini... understood everything else thru the well drafted help file that u have posted on the website... could u pls elaborate on this... the changing every month and 3 months thingy...

another snippet of observation... while using the eod convertor, i could get eod data for all nse symbols but what i missed was having this data for nifty as well in Amibroker... could u suggest a way/fix to this request ?

effort appreciated !!!

Dj

;) ;) ;) ;) WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj

I found that nifty data is updating realtime from yahoo .But Backfill for nifty is not working . For all others scrips in portfolio ( added them in market watch of Pib) back fill is working fine. Only issue with NSE . I think this has some thing to do with " NSE=^NSEI " as NSE is not the symbol in PIB . I added S&P CNX NIFTY=^NSEI , but still i am unable to backfill

Any advices ?

Naresh

watersigndj said:

effort appreciated !!!

Dj
Are you using NSE bhavcopy for EOD ? This will not have data for Nifty . In AMibroker add the data manually at the end of day .If u do not have any eod data for nifty , goto nseindia.com and download nifty historical data .

http://nseindia.com/content/indices/ind_histvalues.htm

For symbols Historical data

http://nseindia.com/content/equities/eq_scriphistdata.htm

(Edited for too mnay typos :) )

Last edited: