nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

56 kbps is more than enough to handle odin and 2 indiabulls accounts at a time. Have traded this setup for 6 years before broadband became available. So 144 kbps is MORE than sufficient
I highly doubt that trading platform will work @ 144kbps. Don't take it hard, its just what I feel. They said max of 144kbps, so it can be even 50kbps or 100kbps...

nac

I fully agree with you Nac, these are very common mistakes everyone makes in jobbing carrier. I has also done same mistakes so many times in my life which drive to me losing all my capital 2 times. But not now, after I has loaded my account again after earning and savings in last few months, I has been good at jobbing, in last 5 months of reloading my trading account for the 3rd time, I has managed to recover half of my earlier loss. Hope you too would recover your losses very soon. One of the ways I has changed this time is I am not using any leverage which has helped me in holding my position for longer time incase of loss. Once the position recovered after sometime, I would sell it at lesser loss and lukily I also managed to earn handsome profit on such positions which were under loss initially. So, Nac, one thing which has help me is no leveraging. You also can use this and check yourself if it can also help.
Thanks for the positive saying. I don't wanna put myself in a situation to refill my trading account. I shouldn't go to that situation...

ranger123

This is very costly thing. I feel one can start with basic things and once you are in success you can upgraed to costly internet connections, computers and other assessories.

Firsly, in this business we must see to lower our cost on everything, like, brokerage, internet, computer etc.

Thank you and best luck to all for a profitable business modle

ranger123

Nac, what scripts you do jobbing and what is the volume per trade. How many trades you doing in a day, when did you you take brake in the day or continue for full day with out lunch or brake.

Thanks to you and best luck friend.:thumb:

ranger123

56 kbps is more than enough to handle odin and 2 indiabulls accounts at a time. Have traded this setup for 6 years before broadband became available. So 144 kbps is MORE than sufficient
Samosa sir, I also want feedback from senior and respected member like you on the questions I asked Nac in my just post. Seniors and experiened guidnance will always be helpfull to freshers like me.

Thanks to you and good luck:thumb:

alroyraj

I don't think I can go for EVDO... Please check the attachment and look for sale price of EVDO router.
BSNL supplies ZTE AC8700 modem for EVDO users of model is ZTE MG 478. BSNL gives 3G to India of speeds of 2.4mbps speeds for Rs. 550. It seems the USB dongle comes to some 2500 Rs still higher than the reliance Netconnect and Photon hardware but since the BSNL is 3g it is reasonable. I dont know the above EVDO router though. Earlier when I spoke of wireless modem I meant the USB net connection, I already have the BSNL wireless modem purchased (Huawei) but unable to configure it with the Airtel connection I use.

Also i am interested to know about your trading. Because even while considering the unlimited RKG plan, it involves the assumption that we would have to trade around minimum 10,000 to 20,000 per trade to make reasonable profits . But on a low capital of say 1 lakh or so ,the risk can get exaggerated primarily because nowadays the liquidity in cash segment equity scripts are not so liquid, and the price action is unpredictable. Popular day trading scripts like Educomp, Aban, Punj Lloyd, Suzlon, RIL are not behaving as in the past. Also the small cap scripts have a negative bias and one cannot go short beyond a day.And if we go for low priced scripts like penny scripts the risk is amplified. Script selection is critical but it is easier said than done.

So I need to know the scripts and on what basis you select them. That seems the key.

simple_trader

These scripts are there in my terminal for day trading! -

NIFTY, BANKNIFTY, RELIANCE, INFOSYS, SBI, ONGC, BHARTI, DLF, UNITECH, EDUCOM, ABAN, TATAMOTOR, TATASTEEL, SAIL, ACC, HDFCBANK, ICICIBANK, SUZLON, RCOM, HINDALCO, STER, JSWSTEEL, and some NIFTY CALLS and PUTS.

Last edited:

columbus

These scripts are there in my terminal for day trading! -

NIFTY, BANKNIFTY, RELIANCE, INFOSYS, SBI, ONGC, BHARTI, DLF, UNITECH, EDUCOM, ABAN, TATAMOTOR, TATASTEEL, SAIL, ACC, HDFCBANK, ICICIBANK, SUZLON, RCOM, HINDALCO, STER, JSWSTEEL, and some NIFTY CALLS and PUTS.
Excellent list. You can add 2 more HDFC and L&T.
One can make market watch based on
1.Market weightage ....more than 2%
2.Good volumes in that counter.