nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

BSNL supplies ZTE AC8700 modem for EVDO users of model is ZTE MG 478. BSNL gives 3G to India of speeds of 2.4mbps speeds for Rs. 550. It seems the USB dongle comes to some 2500 Rs still higher than the reliance Netconnect and Photon hardware but since the BSNL is 3g it is reasonable. I dont know the above EVDO router though. Earlier when I spoke of wireless modem I meant the USB net connection, I already have the BSNL wireless modem purchased (Huawei) but unable to configure it with the Airtel connection I use.

Also i am interested to know about your trading. Because even while considering the unlimited RKG plan, it involves the assumption that we would have to trade around minimum 10,000 to 20,000 per trade to make reasonable profits . But on a low capital of say 1 lakh or so ,the risk can get exaggerated primarily because nowadays the liquidity in cash segment equity scripts are not so liquid, and the price action is unpredictable. Popular day trading scripts like Educomp, Aban, Punj Lloyd, Suzlon, RIL are not behaving as in the past. Also the small cap scripts have a negative bias and one cannot go short beyond a day.And if we go for low priced scripts like penny scripts the risk is amplified. Script selection is critical but it is easier said than done.

So I need to know the scripts and on what basis you select them. That seems the key.
Ok. Ultimate thing is to get a data card. Fine and good.

For some reason I keep few things silent. Capital is one among 'em. But I am sure there would be some members smart enough to calculate or figure out what could be my capital.

And one more thing I like to add here...

I highly highly doubt one member in this forum. He should be either known to me or he is smart enough to calculate how much would be my capital and posting as if he is doing it. I can't take it as coincidence. He started a thread and posted his trading style etc... Its almost (>90%) similar to me and claiming that he is doing it. I don't know. Maybe what he says could be true. Who knows???

ranger123

Samosa sir, I also want feedback from senior and respected member like you on the questions I asked Nac in my just post. Seniors and experiened guidnance will always be helpfull to freshers like me.

Thanks to you and good luck:thumb:
Samosa sir, I want your valuable input of your experience. Pls be kind enoguh to share with all. pls do it sir.

Thanks

nac

You have these built in blocks in your mind... what can I say, other than I must have been dreaming about trading for 6 years trading on a 56 kbps line..... instead of putting in actual trades.

The data transfer required to trade is negligible, but I am banging my head against a wall... what can I say :)
Its alright sumo. Don't bang your head. May be I understand this sometime in the future. Cool...:cool:

ranger123

These scripts are there in my terminal for day trading! -

NIFTY, BANKNIFTY, RELIANCE, INFOSYS, SBI, ONGC, BHARTI, DLF, UNITECH, EDUCOM, ABAN, TATAMOTOR, TATASTEEL, SAIL, ACC, HDFCBANK, ICICIBANK, SUZLON, RCOM, HINDALCO, STER, JSWSTEEL, and some NIFTY CALLS and PUTS.
Your name highlights you are a simple trader but your list is very long. You has a good control over your ability to manage your jobbing thing. Keep it up.

Pls I would like to know about the success you have achieved in jobbing, I meen what is your track records. Kindly share and enlighten.

Thanks and best of luck

simple_trader

Your name highlights you are a simple trader but your list is very long. You has a good control over your ability to manage your jobbing thing. Keep it up.

Pls I would like to know about the success you have achieved in jobbing, I meen what is your track records. Kindly share and enlighten.

Thanks and best of luck
I do not do scalping and also I do not trade in these many stocks daily. Max 2-3 three trades in a day (some of the days I have only one trade and some days no trade). When I am right, I hold position till 3:15 PM (as late as I could hold).

Success is mix bag.

ranger123

This guy is trading without stoploss. What else can he expect. He says he is averaging 4.xx% loss of capital daily, by that he will lose all by end of 20 days, also his losses seem to rise in geometric proportion in last couple of days maybe he'll lose all in next 3-4 days.
No sympathies for this bloke. He is doing almost all thing wrong.
I hope Sanjay has been proved wrong. Sanjay, I feel that no one can alway do all thing wrong (you mentioned this) or do all thing right. Trading carrier is mix of both. Only high level of confidence will win the game for us.

So keep confidence high and you will win.

Thanks

alroyraj

I do not do scalping and also I do not trade in these many stocks daily. Max 2-3 three trades in a day (some of the days I have only one trade and some days no trade). When I am right, I hold position till 3:15 PM (as late as I could hold).

Success is mix bag.
Thats why you seem to be successful. Tje best is to buy or sell and hold for the day. Other strategies seem to yield lesser returns.

alroyraj

Ok. Ultimate thing is to get a data card. Fine and good.

For some reason I keep few things silent. Capital is one among 'em. But I am sure there would be some members smart enough to calculate or figure out what could be my capital.

And one more thing I like to add here...

I highly highly doubt one member in this forum. He should be either known to me or he is smart enough to calculate how much would be my capital and posting as if he is doing it. I can't take it as coincidence. He started a thread and posted his trading style etc... Its almost (>90%) similar to me and claiming that he is doing it. I don't know. Maybe what he says could be true. Who knows???
I am some what in the same boat .Lesser capital though not in a position yet to fully deploy it at this rate. Perhaps the are many of us who got attracted to jobbing a bit late. Recent market scenario in May and June was bit too volatile to adjust to.

Strategies are higher dependent on a number of factors. Once we enter the market ,you just encounter something new one has to think on the feet and interpret the movement accordingly and guage the trend strength and direction. Now and then we see nifty getting in a sudden bear grip or we may catch the trend too late.

ps. Who is that u talk above. pm for privacy.am curious.

nac

I am some what in the same boat .Lesser capital though not in a position yet to fully deploy it at this rate. Perhaps the are many of us who got attracted to jobbing a bit late. Recent market scenario in May and June was bit too volatile to adjust to.

Strategies are higher dependent on a number of factors. Once we enter the market ,you just encounter something new one has to think on the feet and interpret the movement accordingly and guage the trend strength and direction. Now and then we see nifty getting in a sudden bear grip or we may catch the trend too late.

ps. Who is that u talk above. pm for privacy.am curious.
Exactly, I was saying to myself.

DON'T JUMP IN AND TAKE POSITION WHEN YOU (I) SEE HUGE PRICE MOVEMENT.
THERE IS LITTLE TO NO OPPORTUNITY FOR JOBBING WHEN MARKET MOVES HEAVILY.

May be I am wrong in this saying. Even I may say it is wrong after I am successful in it. Successful jobbers may drop in and comment this saying.